14. Can't stay up

"You're doing so well Y/n" Billie husked, the cold metal of her rings connecting to her girlfriends thighs as she held her up on her face.
   "B-Billie I can't stay up." Y/n cried out as she rode Billie's tongue.
Billie paused for a second, wrapping her arms around Y/n's body.
"You can. Cum for me one more time baby. I know you got it in you." Billie said lowly.
Her tongue connected with Y/n's clit once more, causing Y/n go shudder at the overstimulating feeling.
Y/n already came twice in a row. She doesn't even know if she can cum again.
Billie tongue flicked against Y/n's clit as her body continued to shake and nearly collapse. "B-Billie. It's too much." She cried out, her body trembling against Billie's touch.
    Billie quickly flipped Y/n onto her back, her tongue working against her clit.
    Y/n tried pushing Billie's head away as she became more and more sensitive by the second but Billie wasn't giving in yet.
   She dipped two fingers into her warmth, curling them as she abused her spot.
    It was clear that Y/n was super overstimulated, but Billie wanted her to cum once more.
   And whatever Billie wants Y/n gives.
Y/n's thighs began shaking. They tried to close around Billie's head while Y/n tried to push her away.
   "No no." Billie whispered, working her fingers harder
   "I'm gonna. I'm gonna cum b-Billie." She cried.
   Billie pulled her fingers out and continued flicking her tongue against her clit.
   "Come on Y/n. Cum for me. You know you want to." Billie grabbed ahold of Y/n's  thighs and pulled her closer.
   Her back arched off of the bed as her orgasm came crashing down on her.
    "See. You had it in you. What a good girl."