16. Serial killer

"Y/n what are you doing? You need to get home. There's a serial killer"

Her friend spoke through the phone. Y/n chuckled and hung up the phone as if it as some silly Halloween prank.
   Y/n cut through the alley, she never cut through it at night. It was dark and the hound was wet.
    She felt fine and at easy until she heard a puddle splash behind her. She snapped her head back to see who was there but there was nothing but a black alley cat by the puddle.
   Y/n turned back around to start walking but a woman appeared infront of her.
  "Sorry!" Y/n smiled politely through the frightened look on her face.
    "Don't worry about it bunny."
The woman stepped closer to the girl, her brown eyes wide and frightened as she felt the cool brick wall behind her.
"A-are you gonna hurt me?" Y/n asked, sucking in a shaky breath.
"Depends. Are you gonna please me?" The woman chuckled, pulling the mask off of her face, showing her twisted smile.
"Ill do anything. Please don't hurt me." Y/n said, making eye contact with the large knife in the woman's hand.
"Good. Turn around. You'll refer to me as mommy or mama, and only those two names, get that?"
Y/n nodded frantically and turned, so that she was facing the wall.
"Open your mouth." The woman demanded, guiding the handle of the knife into her mouth sideways, the cover still on the sharp blade.
The woman lifted the small dress up and slid her own pants down, sliding right into her without any hesitation.
Y/n let out a muffle moan as the knife was preventing her from reaching a louder pitch.
The woman grabbed both sides of the knife and used it to pull herself closer and deeper.
Y/n's nails scratched the red brick wall, feeling an unusual amount of sexual tension between them as the girl behind her reached deeper than anyone before.
"You're so tight bunny. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise. Don't call me mommy, I want you to scream my name. Go on, tell the world that Billie is fucking the living shit out of you."
Y/n found herself moaning, not only from the ungodly amount of pleasure Billie was creating inside her, but the way she spoke and demanded.
It was a huge turn on, and Y/n couldnt deny it even if she wanted to.
"Fuck! Billie. I-I'm so close. Please... please." She begged, not even knowing what she was pleading for.
"You're so tight bunny, let me cum inside of you... you're gonna let me do it right? Right bunny!?" Billie grabbed Y/n by her throat, leaning her head onto Billie's shoulder.
"Yes. Yes! Do whatever you please Billie! I'm all yours." She cried out, the knife falling from her mouth.
"Mhm. Good girl. I love it when you obey." Billie let go of Y/n's throat, her head going back to resting against the freezing cold brick wall.
"Billie... I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum. Please! Please cum inside of me."
And Billie did so. She couldn't resist with the way Y/n was begging and pleading.
Billie came deep inside of Y/n, trigger her orgasm, causing her entire body to shake and tremble.
"Let's go get you a plan b just in case. What's your name pretty?" Billie asked while fixing her pants and tossing her arm over Y/n's shoulder.
"I-it's Y/n."
"That's so pretty Y/n." Billie picked the knife up off of the ground and slid it into a nearby sewer, finally giving up the rampage.