17. Hold you down

"Billie I-I never did this before. I'm scared." Y/n panted as Billie cuffed her wrists to the posts of the bed.
   "Don't worry Y/n darling. I'll go easy on you."
Billie slid the blindfold onto the girl below her and began kissing down her naked body, occasionally biting down on her soft, golden skin.
"Bil that. That feel nice. Keep going please." She whimpered, Billie's hands sliding down Y/n's sodes, finally stopping at her hips.
"Make sure you don't strains your wrists. Don't want them bruised, huh baby?"
"Okay Billie. Please. Please touch me." She cried out, her body still flat against the bed.
Billie chuckled a bit before she finally dipped one finger into Y/n's warmth causing her eyes to flutter shut underneath the blindfold Billie had put on her previously.
"Is this what you wanted? Or did you want... this?" Billie slyly said with a crooked smiled, taking her finger out and dipping two back in.
She curled her fingers, feeling Y/n's body shiver underneath her.
"Fuck Billie. I want to see you please. Take the blindfold off!" She whiled as the knot in her stomach began to form.
"I don't think so pumpkin. Just hold it, don't cum yet." She demanded while gripping Y/n's waist with her other hand.
Billie curled her fingers and thrusted them at a quicker speed than before, her thumb circulating her clit while she watched the restrained girls body jolt away.
"Billie please it's g-getting so bad." She pleaded.
"If it was that bad you wouldn't be speaking. Now be a good slut and do what I say."
   Billie's grip on her throat grew tighter and tighter by the second, only bringing Y/n's orgasm closer and closer.
    "Awe look who's struggling to even breathe. Beg me to let you cum."
   "P-please Billie. Mama it's getting so bad. I-it hurts." She cried out, her back arching off of the bed.
   Billie pushed her back against the bed and chuckled.
  "Good enough."