10. Teachers pet

"Miss? Could I come in? "
  Billie asked while knocking on her professors door. The shyness in her voice was almost impossible to hide when she was talking to the older woman.
   "Yes hun. Come on in."
Billie stepped in and closed the door behind her. Y/n looked busy and she felt so bad for disturbing her.
   "What is it Billie?"
  Her voice was low and raspy which sent chills throughout Billie's body.
   "I was wondering if I could retake that assessment. I wasn't happy with the results."
"Yes of course. Come sit."
  Y/n smiled a bit knowing there were no extra chairs.
"There's no other chair."
   Billie stuttered out while walking a bit closer.      "I know. Come sit here."
   She patted her lap and watched Billie's facial expression change from shy to even more shy and awkward.
   Billie inched closer to Y/n and paused until Y/n spoke again.
   "Don't be so shy. Come on. I'm not going to hurt you."
   Billie did what Y/n wanted her to do. She sat on her lap and felt Y/n's hands grip her waist, adjusting her a little.
   Y/n kissed Billie's neck and watched as she became a flustered mess in a couple of seconds,  her cheeks were a light pink shade which was so easy to see due to her pale skin.
   "I want to reward you for every answer you get right, Kay?"
  Billie nodded as she grabbed the mouse to the computer.
   "Nuh uh. Open your legs."
Billie pulled her dress up a little and opened her legs.
   "Y/n w-what are you doing?"
Billie was confused as to why her teacher was now rubbing her clit through her panties.
   "I told you I wanted to reward you. Have you ever used a vibrator before?"
   "N-no."
  Billie was sweating now. The room felt like it was getting hotter and even smaller, like the walls were slowly caving in on the two of them.
   "You're going to use one today. Alright? Do you agree with me, Billie? "
    Billie closed her legs in frustration when Y/n removed her hand. She whined a bit and nodded her head quickly, just wanting that feeling back.
   Y/n reached into the drawer on her desk and pulled out a small black vibrator. 
   She circled Billie's clothed clit with it, watching her squirm a bit and the toy wasn't even on.
   "Do you want it?"
Billie nodded against Y/n's shoulders, just needing some type of relief.
   "You have to use your words for me Billie."
  "Yes. Yes I want it. Please."
  The way she was so eager made Y/n laugh a bit to herself. She found it quite adorable that one of her students is now on her lap, begging her for pleasure.
    Y/n spread Billie's legs more and slid her panties to the side, sliding the toy inside. She watched as it disappeared inside Billie's warmth, causing Billie to let out a sigh of relief.
   "I'm gonna turn it on the third setting okay? When you get one wrong I will either turn it up or down, depending on how close you are."
     Billie nodded and listened to Y/n click the remote. She quickly closed her legs as the pulse of the toy filled her body with butterflies.
   It hummed against her walls. The way she tried to ignore it was absolutely adorable to Y/n.
"Start your test."
  "Yes ma'am." Billie's hands trembled when she grabbed the mouse.
"Why did you change your answer?"
  She said, making Billie second guess and choose her first answer.
"Good job. Keep going." Y/n grinned, rubbing Billie's thighs.
"Nuh uh. That's wrong. Change it."
  Y/n's lips ghosted her neck, watching intently as she struggled to get the answer correct.
Y/n turned the vibrator on the highest setting, making it even harder for Billie to concentrate.
"You got it. Think about it"
Once Billie felt the vibrator pulse slower she knew she had gotten the answer correct.
Her legs were shaking tremendously but Y/n held them down.
"You don't get to cum until you finish this test. Alright Billie? You just have a couple more questions."
Billie tried to keep herself together but it was so difficult.
Y/n's hands roamed her body, starting at her thighs and up to her stomach and breasts.
She pinched Billie's nipples through her small black dress making her squeal into her hand, her eyes welling up with tears.
No matter what, billie continued with her assessment, taking her time, reading everything carefully no matter how close she was to unraveling.
"One more Billie. You got it."
Her orgasm was sneaking up on her, her nails digging into the mouse while she read the question a few more times.
This one stumped her.
But she didn't stop thinking.
"That's it. Good job. Perfect grade Billie."
Billie leaned back against Y/n and let the tears fall from her eyes as she felt the knot form in her stomach.
Y/n held Billie's legs down and watched as she struggled to keep still. It was very amusing to her.
"I-i. Y/n I'm gonna cum."
"I can tell Bil. Go on. You've been so good for me today. I am very proud of you Billie."
  Y/n turned the vibrator up once more and felt Billie's body jerk away from her but she quickly pulled her back.
Billie felt the knot in her stomach unravel as she came hard, Y/n's hand covering her mouth to stop her from screaming.
"T-turn it off. Please."