20. Antagonize me

"You thought you were gonna show up and antagonize me just to get my attention wearing that? If anything, the way your tits are popping out of that small ass shirt is what caught my attention." Billie said while pressing the girl
Up against the wall, her hand gripping the brunettes throat firmly.
"Bil I-I'm sorry." Y/n whimpered.
"Save it. What did you think was gonna happen Y/n? You thought I was gonna just stand there and watch you eyeball me while making out with whoever the fuck that girl is? You're fucking crazy." Billie spat, her lips closing the gap in between their faces, dodging a kiss to bite Y/n's lip.
"I'll do anything for your forgiveness Billie... please." Y/n begged, teardrops pooling in her eyes.
    "Good girl.. lie down, there." Billie hummed, nodding her head toward the large bed of the hotel, not to mention they were at a hotel party for one of their mutual friends.
    Y/n followed Billie's orders, lying on the couch shyly, closing her legs as she was wearing a dress.
   "You didn't care about being a slut then, why are you so worried now?" Billie huffed while positioning herself in between Y/n's legs, gentling pushing her legs apart, exposing the black thongs underneath.
      Y/n's breath hitched at Billie's foul language, but Billie knew she loved it by the way her cheeks warmed up with embarrassment and her eyes darkened with arousal.
    Billie looped her fingers around the hem of Y/n's panties and pulled them off of her slowly, noticing the pool of wetness between her legs.
    Billie clicked her tongue and looked up at Y/n who had her eyes screwed shut as her cheeks burned.
     "Someone's been waiting a while, did you plan this in your head love?" Billie lowly bellowed while running her fingers up and down her slit.
    Y/n sucked in a deep breath as she felt what she had been longing for.
   "Answer me Y/n baby. I need to hear your words." Billie smirked through her words, Y/n couldn't see the sly smile, but she could hear it in Billie's voice.
  "I-I didn't plan it this way B-Bil. I just wanted you to w-want me b- fuck. Back."  Y/n stuttered as she felt Billie's cold fingers push their way inside of her warmth.
     "You could've asked me baby... you know how I get when I'm jealous." Billie bit her lip and curled her fingers, hitting places Y/n hasn't even touched herself.
   It made her legs shake in an instant.
"That's it... you're doing so good baby." She praised as she thrusted her fingers, surely ruining the hotels bedsheets.
     "B-Billie. I can't s-stay quiet much longer. Your fingers are-" Y/n was finding it hard to finish her sentence. Her hand shot to her mouth, covering it before a string of moans came pouring out as her desperate eyes begged Billie to slow down.
    "My fingers are what ma? They're deep inside of you aren't they? I think you can take it if I pushed them deeper, don't you think so mama?"
    Y/n had to bite her lip, in attempt to catch her breath before speaking up.
    "Y-yes."
   "Yes who, proper responses baby." Billie clicked her tongue, catching the younger girls attention. 
    "Yes Billie, I c-can take it."
Billie always found it cute the way her ex girlfriend loved how she made her feel.
   Billie then pushed her fingers deeper, feeling satisfied with the way Y/n replied to her.
     Billie thrusted her fingers at a bruising pace, the speeding making it even harder for Y/n to contain her cries.
    "Let everyone hear you my love. It's alright, they knew it was coming already." Billie said, pressing in Y/n's  lower stomach.
   It drove Y/n mad.
It always did.
      The way Billie's fingers were pulsing inside of her made her brain fall blank.
    Her vision grew fuzzy as her orgasm grew closer by the minute.
     She felt Billie's thumb add pressure to her clit, whilst her fingers worked inside of her, nobody ever made Y/n feel this way in bed. Only Billie. Billie knew her body better than Y/n  knew her own.
    "Billie I-I'm gonna-" Y/n sucked in a breath, it was the only way to stop herself from screaming, but Billie didn't slow down not one bit. She continued adding pressure to her clit while working her fingers harder then before.
   Y/n's back arched off of the bed, making Billie feel satisfied with the reaction, Billie sped up even more causing the arguably smaller girls body to tremble and shake.
    "You have my permission mama. Go on." Billie cooed.