21. Best friend?

"Yeah and while you were sticking your dick in other bitches I was fucking my best friend." Y/n said while slamming the door behind her.
She walked to Billie's house in the pouring rain, hoping she wouldn't turn her away.
"Y/n baby why are you here? Did you walk?" Billie asked while opening the door.
"I just found out Toby had been cheating on me." Y/n said, her face straight as she entered Billie's house.
     "Oh baby... I'm so sorry. Do you want anything to drink? Tea, coffee?"
    "Got any whiskey?" Y/n asked while following Billie to the kitchen.
   "You know I do." Billie smiled.
Not even two hours later Y/n was drunk, waiting for Billie to get out of the shower.
  But Y/n had a different idea.
     She walked into the bathroom and got undressed, climbing into the shower with her best friend.
   "Y/n what are you doing?"
But before she responded her lips landed on Billie's.
    Billie hesitated before she kissed back, flipping herself so that Y/n was pressed up against the glass door of the shower, the steam filling the bathroom as their kissing got more intense.
     "Hey Y/n. You're drunk.. do you want this or is it the drinks?"
   "I've wanted this since we met Billie. I'm not that drunk. I promise." Y/n panted, looking into Billie's eyes.
   Billie raised her eyebrow but before she could speak her lips were being occupied by her best friends plump lips.
    Billie's hand trailed down in between Y/n's legs, not hesitating to dip two fingers inside of her.
   Y/n moaned into the kiss igniting something inside of Billie to pull her fingers out and slam them back in.   
   She curled them, hitting Y/n's gspot resulting in a much louder moan.
   "Mark me up Billie... I'm yours." Y/n said lowly, her eyes seeming darker than ever.
     Billie did so.
She sucked on Y/n's soft skin, making dark hickeys up and down her neck and collarbone.
     "Fuck Billie, your fingers feel so good inside of me." Y/n breathily moaned into Billie's ear making her move her fingers faster and harder.
    "Oh shit Billie." She gasped, feeling her orgasm sneak up on her.
     Y/n's body grew weak, her legs shaking as they struggled to hold up the weight of her body against the glass door.
    "You're doing so good Y/n. It's okay, just breathe. Let it all out." Billie cooed, knowing that talking Y/n through it only made her wetter.
     Billie felt Y/n's walls clench around her fingers, signaling that her orgasm was inching closer and closer.
    Billie could tell by the way Y/n was clawing at her back that she was close.
   Her body was having trouble consuming all of the pleasure.
   Her legs were shaking and her arms were trembling trying to hold Billie closer to her.
     "It's okay baby, let it out. Cum for me." Billie whispered, looking into Y/n's dark brown eyes.
      Y/n couldn't hold it anymore. She pulled Billie closer as her orgasm hit her like no other.
   This was the best orgasm Y/n has ever had.
"You're okay." Billie said while tucking a strand of hair behind Y/n's ear and placing a kiss on her lips.
    "That... was so fucking good."