15. Accusations

"What a good girl, cumming for me again. I can't believe you got jealous of me and Emma. You know she's only my coworker." Billie chuckled, kissing Y/n's lips in hopes that it'll keep her quiet.
    "I-I'm sorry billie." Y/n whimpered, her hair sticking to her face even worse than before.
   She felt Billie's speed change, this time it was quick, hard and sloppy.
    She felt her insides pulsing in pain from the incredibly fast pace of billie pounding into her.     
  "Billie. Billie please slow down!" Y/n cried out while clawing Billie's back.
   "That's right. Carve your name into my back so you don't accuse me of fucking my coworker." Billie spat, gripping Y/n's throat, pounding into her at a bruising pace.
     "A-ahhh. Billie stop!" She screamed, her body trembling beneath Billie.
     "You know your words mean nothing to me when I'm deep inside of you. But go on. Call the safe word. Scream it. But know this, that means you can't take this shit. You can't take my dick."  Billie said into her ear, gently biting down on her earlobe before dragging the gentle bites down her neck where she created dark hickeys.
   It was enough to drive Y/n mad.
"I swear. Billie please. I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry. Just p-please slow down." Finally the tears broke away from her eyes and eventually began pooling up on her cheeks.
    "Call the safe word. Go on Y/n."
Billie drilled into her faster, her body was tired, too tired to fight Billie off.
    Her body ached but soon it turned into pleasure.
    Billie leaned down to kiss Y/n on her lips, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.
   Y/n moaned loudly in Billie's mouth, her hands grabbing Billie's hair as she slammed into her, Billie's movements becoming more and more sloppy with each passing minute.   
     "Cum for me again Y/n. Cmon, you've came 4 times tonight. One more time and then we'll be done."
    Y/n knew she couldn't cum once more. It's too much for her small body.
    She dipped her nails into Billie's shoulders, crying loudly as her strokes slowed down, but continued to go deeper than ever.
    "Are you gonna cum for me Y/n ?" Billie asked while kissing her neck.
    "Y-yes Billie fuck! I'm gonna cum for you!" She screamed.
     "Good. Good girl."