4. Apology pt.2

Y/n began unbuttoning her white button down shirt, revealing the dainty flower tattoos on her collarbone.
"It's cute to see how you switched up
From being incredibly shy to ask for a hug and kiss but you want head as an apology."
  Y/n smiled, handing Billie the phone.
"Go on FaceTime Laila." She chuckled, pulling Billie's shorts down to reveal the black laced thongs she wore beneath.
Y/n quickly removed her underwear and kissed Billie's thighs, leaving a trail of hickeys along her pale skin.
   Y/n ran her tongue down her slit and watched as Billie's chest heaved above her.
   "Call Laila. Show her how good I make you feel."
   Billie did so. She FaceTimed Laila and was met with a blonde haired woman on the other end of the screen.

Hey y/n

Billie just flipped the camera and showed her how Y/n's tongue was buried inside of her.
   "Just thought we should let you know.. I'm taken already. Hope you didn't get the wrong idea."
  Y/n winked before dipping a finger into Billie's wetness.
   The girl hung up and soon blocked the number but Y/n didn't care. All she was focused on was apologizing to her girlfriend.
   "J-just like that Y/n. Fuck."
  She whimpered, grabbing her girlfriends hair as her climax approached her.
   Billie felt her fingers curl inside of her, hitting the spot Y/n knew she loved.  
   "Holy fuck. R-right there Y/n. Don't stop." She cried out, sweat beading up on her forehead as her body grew weak and began to shake.
   Y/n sped her movements up, slamming her fingers into Billie at a quick pace, all while keeping the rhythm of her tongue circulating her clit.
   "I-I'm gonna cum Y/n." She whimpered, slamming her body on the bed as her body trembled.
   Her orgasm shot through her body while she leaned back in perpetual bliss.
   Her chest rose and fell heavily while she calmed down from her high. 
"Tired?" Y/n questioned, helping Billie get dressed. Billie couldn't form words at this point. She just nodded, snuggling her face deeper into her girlfriends chest with a soft smile and rosy-red cheeks.