3. ...Ready of it

The next day ,
The students of Parshuram woke up and today they were going to get their guru dakshina. They did their meditation , yoga and puja and then then they went to the place where their guru along with their gurupita sat.

Feeling the presence of his students Parshuram and Jamdagni opened their eyes and looked at them.

Parshu- Putro we will ask you for your guru dakshina now. Karna we want you to capture Magadha which has Mathura , kill Jarasandh and free the world from his terror. Also don't return Mathura to the yadavas they didn't fight for their land with Jarasandh so they cannot fight you.

Karna nodded his head and took the blessings of his Gurudev and gurupita.

Jam- Putra suyodhan we want you to capture Ayodhya and Mithila. But do not make them a part of Hastinapur as they will mostly give the throne of Hastinapur to the son of pandu for their greed.

Suyodhan nodded and touched the feet of his Gurudev and gurupita.

Parshu- Putra Ashwa we want you to capture Avanti and Kashi also show your father that what he is missing out on.

Ashwatthama nodded and touched the feet of his Gurudev and gurupita. Soon after taking blessings of their gurumata's the 3 left towards their location and the all travelled together as the 6 kingdoms shared borders with each other and Hastinapur.

With the Kauravas ,
They were also going to revive their guru dakshina today.

Vishwa- Putra all 99 of you are maharathi's so I as a guru dakshina as you to capture the lands of Dakshin Panchal and Vatsa kingdoms. They share borders with Hastinapur and also if the royals of Hastinapur as you to merge your kingdoms don't do so okay?
All- Ji Gurudev bless us.
Vishwa- Vijaya bhava.

Soon they Kauravas left for Vatsa and they would then go to Panchal.

With Sushala ,
Today she was called by Maharishi Vashisth so she went there.

Sushala- Pranam Gurudev.
Vash- Ayushman bhava putri , putri today is the time for your guru dakshina and I want you to capture the land of Saurashtra the on which shares borders with Avanti and Dwarka , so you and Subhadra can also meet.

Yes the Dwarka princess and Sushala had become friends as Subhadra was doing her kanyakul with Mata Arundhati and they stayed in the same room.

Sushala- Okay gurudev bless me.
Vash- Vijaya bhava.

Saying that she went after a tearful goodbye with Subhadra.

GURUDAKSHINA'S:-
Suyodhan:
He reached Ayodhya and he challenged the Raghuvanshi ruler Samrat Aditya. He was a noble man and was on the last stages of his life and had around 18 akshauhini Sena so when he heard about a warrior coming towards Ayodhya , Kulguru Vashisth and Brahmarishi Vishwamitra were told the bring the warrior in the palace.

Suyodhan was shocked at first but he lowered his weapons and he knew that no one in Raghuvansh will have gorilla warfare so he went to the Sabha.

Suyo- Pranam to all royal people in the court. Samrat Aditya May I know the reason for which you have summoned me in the Sabha instead of the battlefield?
Aditya- I am on the last stages of my life and I have no heir to the throne. So I wish for you to grow the kul of the Raghuvansh along with your own Vansh.
Suyo- Okay maharaj as if I have half Raghuvanshi blood in my veins.