9. Mrigakshi's happiness & Draupadi's misery

With Karna ,
Karna and Mrigakshi were on their way towards Magadha when on his shoulders his wife fell a sleep. Soon Mrigakshi woke up and she said.

Mri- Arya you know about my life right. So now it's your chance to tell me about yours.

That's when Karna told Mrigakshi about the happenings in his life and about how Suyodhan saved his brother Shon.

Mrigakshi knew that behind every hard shell is a soft heart. She never believed that the Kauravas were bad omens as if that was the case revered guru's like Bhagwan Parshuram , Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Maharishi Vashisth wouldn't give knowledge to them.

Soon they reached Magadha and looking at it Mrigakshi was in Aww.

The people of Magadha welcomed the new queen with mind blowing things

The people of Magadha welcomed the new queen with mind blowing things. The talented people of Magadha performed various stuff.

The singers sang songs in welcoming their queen. The dancers danced and all the painters were painting the picture of their royals.

There was rain of flowers from the praja on the newly weds. The elders blessing the couples and the youngest asking for blessings. It was a divine scene to look at.

Soon they reached the palace gate and Karna was shocked to se his parents as they never came to his kingdom. His mother caught on to that and said.

Radha- I am not here for you I am just here to see my bahu.
Karna- Yes Yes mata I am not blessed to have you stay with me. If only I got 1% of love Shon gets.
Shon- You! Pitashree see bhrata as if he gets 99% love and now he wants to steal the 1% love I get.

The siblings banter was going on that's when Mrigakshi nudged Karna.

Adhi- Putra that since you have married we have decided to stay with you. All credit goes to your Anuj who emotionally blackmailed us to leave Hastinapur.

Karna was elated then he along with Mrigakshi did the rituals and the marriage was done in front of the parents of Karna. Then they took the blessings of the parents and Shon touched the feet of his brother and sister-in-law.

With the Pandavas ,
They were on their way to their hut along first kulvadhu of Kunti. They soon reached the hut and stood behind Kunti who was praying to lord Shiva that's when Bheem said.

Bheem- Mata look what we have got as dann today.
Kunti- What is there to see Putra Bheem , all 5 of you like always divide it amongst yourself.

Thunderstruck and all of the face of the Pandavas had paled. Draupadi looked shocked at what Kunti had asked. As soon as Kunti turned she was shocked to see a women with a garland around her neck. Then she looked and saw a garland around the neck of Arjun her youngest biological child. Kunti then screamed at Bheem saying.