13. Indraprastha , bonding with Madrinandan's and their marriage

The Pandavas being greedy took the land given to them as dann. Though that that left a mark on their ego but still the took it. They reached Khandavprasth and Arjun was given the gandiv by Indra to burn the land of Khandavprasth.

They had expected that mayasur would come out but to their dismay the residents of Khandavprasth had moved to Magadha or Kashi. That's when Arjun asked Indra.

Arjun- Pitashree Madhav had said that a snake named takshak was to be killed where is he.
Indra- He is in Naag Lok doing Tapasya for some what reason. But we cannot find that out till the time he gets his boon. But don't worry Putra I Indra as a welcome gift give you Pandavas a mayavi palace which will be created by Lord Vishwakarma himself!

Soon a palace was created by Lord Vishwakarma and he also added a mayavi royal court for the entertainment of Draupadi.

Drau- Now we should start the process of Rajyasuya Arya

Yudhi- Not now we should have our rajya Abhishek first. We already have all the alliances of Dwarka with us so we are about Kauravas. Nakul and Sahdev go and give letters to all the kings in Aryavart. Also go to Hastinapur last and get Mata Kunti along with you.

Nakul and Sahdev nodded their heads and they went to Nakul's room.

Sahdev- Let's work and let him and his real brothers enjoy life.
Nakul- You are right as after all were are just their half brothers. Sahdev I have decided that I will not have a relationship of a married man with Draupadi she is just my namesake wife.
Sahdev- Me too bhrata and for that I wouldn't mind leaving this kingdom.

Nakul and Sahdev went to all the kingdoms and they had few more to go. Most of the kingdoms had accepted their request. Will they were going around both Nakul and Sahdev found their love in Madra and Chedi respectively.

They both were shocked to see the kingdom of Magadha and Kashi. It was way better then their self proclaimed palace. Lastly they went to Hastinapur.

Bhanumati welcomed them and did their Aarti. Later they were called in the Rajya Sabha.

They entered the Sabha and Duryodhan stood up and said.

Suyo- Pranam Madrinandan's How come you'll came to Hastinapur?
Nakul- Pranam Samrat , we have come here as representatives of Indraprastha and have come to invite you to the Rajya Abhishek of Maharaj Yudhishthir.
Sahdev- Also maharaj Yudhishthir will be naming the royal court members in that Sabha.
Suyo- Okay we accept the invitation. If not me a representative of Hastinapur will be there in Indraprastha. Also as Devi Kunti is the mother of king Yudhishthir it is only fair that she lives with you'll in Indraprastha.

The Madrinandan's nodded their heads while Kunti looked like she was going to burst. She ordered Priyamvadha to pack her stuff and Suyodhan had removed all the dasi's who sided with the Pandavas.