14. Arjun's exile , birth of the next generation and Rajsuya yagya

The exile of Arjun had started and all the people in Indraprastha were scared but then Satyaki a trusted warrior of Shri Krishna was sent to Indraprastha as protection.

The first day of exile a women saw Arjun near the Ganga river and she dragged him to patal. She was none other then the naag princess Ulupi. Kauravya her father kept forward her wish to marry Arjun to which Arjun replied.

Arjun- I don't mind marrying you princess but my first wife , the princess of Panchal has kept forward the wish that none of our co-wife's show reside with her in Indraprastha nor would our off springs be aloud in Indraprastha.

But the princess being madly in love with Arjun agreed and their marriage was done. Arjun left towards Van and after 9 months he got to know the birth of Iravan.

In Dwarka , 
Radha gave birth to a girl called Jeevika and Rukmini gave birth to Pradhyuma the next day. It was a joyful moment in Dwarka as not one but the Yadav Vansh was blessed with 2 children.

In Hastinapur ,
The birth of Lakshman and Lakshmana had happened and it was a wonderful experience as it was the first child after Vichitravireya who was being born as the actual lineage of the king and queen.

As Dhritarashtra , Pandu and Vidhur were niyog kids , The Kauravas were born from pots and the Pandavas were mantra children.

Suyodhan had announced that Lakshman would be the Yuvraj of Hastinapur and Lakshmana will be the Yuvrani of Ayodhya after their education.

In Magadha ,
Karna and Mrigakshi were blessed with a boy named Rudra. Both Karna and Mrigakshi along with Karna's family were elated as they both were blessed with a son. But she didn't allow the gifts from Kampilya and sent it back , she only kept the gifts of Satyajit and Mata Prishita.

In Kashi ,
Ashwatthama and Shrikhandini were blessed with a son named Kartik. Like Mrigakshi Shrikhandini didn't allow the gifts of Drupad.

In Indraprastha ,
Draupadi and Yudhishthir had Prativindhya. After which Yudhisthir married the princess of Sivi and had Yaudheya.

Arjun then married The princess of Manipur Chitrangadaa and they had a son named Babruvahan. The news of Iravan and Babruvahan had shocked Draupadi. Not shocked but it made her jealous.

Bheem already had Ghatotkach with his first wife Hidimbi , he then had Sutsoma with Draupadi. After which he married Valandhara the ex - princess of Kashi and had Sarvaga.

Nakul and Karenumati had Nirmitra while Shadev and Vijaya had Suhotra.

Since Nakul and Sahdev didn't want to have a relationship with Draupadi Yudhishthir had another son with Draupadi named Santanika and Bheem had a son named Shrutsena.

When Arjun returned he had Shrutkarma with Draupadi.

During his exile Arjun gained alliances saying that he had Dwarka on his side and gained 100 alliances. So Yudhishthir had organised a Rajsuya yagya.

RAJSUYA YAGYA , INDRAPRASTHA:
All the alliances had come minus the alliances of Suyodhan. But from his alliance Narkasur had come as he got to know that Krishna was coming.

{Blue is the alliance of Suyodhan , Red is the alliance of Pandavas and Black i

{Blue is the alliance of Suyodhan , Red is the alliance of Pandavas and Black i.e. Madra is neutral}

Draupadi was angry as she was waiting for her sister to come and she wanted to show case her power.

Truth be told the 3 Musketeers were busy teaching there sons along with their wife's. Dhritarashtra was also being taught as he learnt warfare when he was blind and he wanted to know tricks after he could see.

Back to the Rajsuya yagya , the guests arrived and the yagya started. Shishupal who came because of the twins sat quietly not saying a word which confused krishna. Shishupal smirked looking at Krishna as Suyodhan had warned him before he came and said the plan of Krishna.

Bhishma who was present there was smiling seeing the success of his grandchildren. He enjoyed playing with the kids of the Pandavas because none of the Kauravas children were allowed to be under the same roof as Bhishma.

The mayavi Sabha was an illusion and when Narkasur was leaving after greeting the royals of Indraprastha he fell in the water pond that looked like a ground. Draupadi roared in laughter and said.

Drau- Oh low born! How dare you asura came in the Sabha of us demigods and goddess! Are you a asura who has no knowledge of illusion! You fool never come in front of us again! The ones who's parents might be low as well comes in our Sabha with head held high!

The people roared in laughter but Krishna and Satyabhama were fuming as after all Naraka was the son of Budevi and Varaha. Narkasur looked in anger and said.

Narka- You shall see my might! I Narkasur challenge you 5 HUSBANDS for 10 rounds of Dyut in the Sabha of Pragiyotisha! If you think I am low defeat me and show!

The royal guests looked at the Pandavas seeing if they will except the challenge of one of the great warrior. Yudhishthir then came forward and said.

Yudhi- I along with Bheem , Arjun and our wife shall come tomorrow and we shall play 10 rounds of Dyut.

Narkasur in anger went to his kingdoms and he started to plan his revenge. He looked in the mirror and said.

Narka- I don't care if Bhoomi Devi kills me but I will do the worst tomorrow! It's my vow the vow of Narkasur! I will insult that women in front of my praja! Like she snatched my honour I will snatch her's! Like my humiliation she will be humiliated in the worst way!

In Hastinapur ,
Suyodhan along with the Kauravas and his parents went to Ayodhya were Ashwatthama and Karna along with their families would come. Unaware of the fact that the event the Dyut was happening. The Gandhar , Kalinga and the Madra royals were also invited which their accepted.

It was a party kept by Suyodhan as the sons of Karna , Ashwatthama and His along with his daughter had completed their education. He had something in mind for those 4 and it was time for him to use his mantra again.

__________________________
Authors note:-

The birth of next generation and Lord Kartikeya and Mata Jeevalakshmi have reincarnation.

Who is Mata Jeevalakshmi and Lord Kartikeya?

How was the Rajsuya yagya?

What do you feel about the Vows of Narkasur?

What does suyodhan have in mind for the 4 kids? 

Did you notice that :- Mrigakshi and Shrikhandini didn't call Drupad their father.

Shisupal alive!