16. Digvijay yatra & Vanvas

In Ayodhya ,
They were bidding goodbyes to Nakul and Sahdev as they were going back to Madra. That's when Kulguru Vashisth said.

Vash- War is inevitable Putra Suyodhan and with your wife's I feel the kids being the Yuvraj should take care of the kingdoms.
Rudra- Yes pitashree also I think we 4 should keep our valour hidden.
Suyo- Fine , Lakshman and Lakshmana you go to Hastinapur along with Pitashree and Matashree. Mamashree I request you to go with them as Uluka will take care in Gandhar.
Shakuni- Okay Putra , but how will we go there fast?

Ashwatthama smirked and then said.

Ash- Mahamahim Aditya , you should let the king know about the hidden doors.

Aditya's eyes widened along with the eyes of Vashisth and Vishwamitra.

Adi- How do you know about that drauni?
Suyo- What hidden tunnel are they talking about bhrata.

That's when Ashwatthama explained all about the hidden tunnels and all were shocked.

Ash- My wife Shrikhandini is the reincarnation of Kashikanya Amba aka the death of that oldie.

All were shocked knowing that and they then shrugged it off and prepared for the war. It was Suyodhan , Karna and Ashwatthama against the world.

They first went to Kampilya and they were denied an alliance as they were to help Bhagadatta the son of Narka.

Drupad along with 5 akshauhini sena of Kampilya:-
The fight had started and the 3 were annihilating the army of Kampilya. After killing the 3 akshauhini Sena of Kampilya they disarmed Drupad and won.

That's when a soldier from Hastinapur and Kashi came.
H.Soldier- Samrat maharani Bhanumati is pregnant and she has requested you to come back to Hastinapur.
K.Soldier- Same with Maharani Shrikhandini maharaj.
Karna- You both go mitro I will finish this Yatra.

Both the friends thanked Karna and they went to their kingdoms in rush. Karna then went to anga.

In anga the king again challenged Karna for a war along with his 14 akshauhini Sena. He created a Trishul vyuh a and all his army was attacking Karna from 3 Different directions. Karna then used his normal dhanush and started to annihilate the Vyuh. No one was safe from his attacks and all became scared of Karna. Finally Karna reached the king and they both had a brutal war which ended with the death of the king.

Karna had killed 12 akshauhini Sena of Anga and the remaining 2 akshauhini Sena surrendered.

Karna then went to Odra kingdom the king along with his 13 Akhshauhini Sena was ready for war. Karna was summoned the Samvarta Astra , the same Astra used by Chakravartin Bharata to kill 30 million Gandharvas in a minute and boom! 9 akshauhini Sena of Odra later dead. Karna then summoned the Agni Astra and burned the king of Odrq alive.

Seeing this the remaining 4 akshauhini Sena surrendered in front of Karna.

Karna then advanced towards Malla. The king was ready of battle and Karna was also willing to fight. The king of Malla said "Go away you suta and hand me over your wife" while the soldiers laughed. Karna in anger summoned the Pashupat Astra and slayed the 5 akshauhini sena of Malla and the king.

Later Karna had conquered the kingdoms on the East and then he went down to the South. It had been 9 months and Karna got to know that Suyodhan was blessed with Lakshaya and Ashwatthama was blessed with Shavani. They were to join but Karna asked them to enjoy time with their kids as that time wouldn't come back.