17. Svayamvar of Jeevika

In Dwarka ,
Today all of the people were running back and forth as it was the Svayamvar of the eldest princess Jeevika. Jeevika was getting ready all by herself as she wanted to surprise her family but being the irritating brother according to Jeevika Pradhyuma barged in her room and sat there.

Jeev- What are you doing here!
Pra- Calm down elder sister by one day , ready to marry your cousin.

Jeevika stared though the soul of Pradhyuma who to cover up himself said.

Pra- I mean you know Pitashree wants that but the alas you wish to marry the son of the Kampilya princess who is not the son of Draupadi.

Jeevika turned her head in full force seeing which Pradhyuma smiled in innocence.

Pra- You should lock the door when he came lucky for you it was only Mata Radha and I that came in your room that day. If it was Pitashree would have come he would have had a heart attack.
Jeev- You! Call Mata right now!

Pradhyuma ran and called Mata Radha and hid behind her. They entered the room to see a mace in the hand and she was ready to hit Pradhyuma.

Pra- Mata save me from your daughter!
Radha- Putra you are the student of Shri Balram the strongest person in aryavart and you are scared of Jeevika?
Pra- Mata when we train she washes me like Mata Ganga washes sin's.
Jeev- Because you only have 2 gurus I have 23 gurus who specialise in various things.
Radha & Pra- 23!
Jeev- Hehe also the great Pawan Putra hanuman has taught me about strength.

And within seconds Pradhyuma had ran for his life.

Radha- Stop running behind him the guests are here including your lover so now get ready.
Jeev- Okay Mata.

Radha left and Jeevika started to get ready. Soon all the princes , Yuvraj and kings had arrived and it was time for the arrival of the princess.

All the kids of Draupadi were participating in the Svayamvar and the other sons of the Kuntiputra's like Iravan , Yaudheya , Sarvaga etc. were also participating.

Soon the drums started to role and there came the princess.

Vasu- Putri now tell us the task

Jeevika went in the centre and then said.

Jeev- I shall marry a person who has excelled in all types of weapons , who is well versed in Vedas and all my gurus will take decisions regarding if the candidate has passed or not.

All were shocked at the strict task that was given that's when the Pandavas who were in vanvas entered the royal ground wanting their kids to be victorious.

Jeev- I will introduce all to my guru's which I have 23 of them. First guru who taught me basics was my father Krishna.

Krishna did Pranam to all then Jeevika said.

Jeev- Then my mother who taught me the duties of a queen.

Yes , Radha did teach her about that but Radha also taught Jeevika how to control her powers.

Jeev- Then my next gurumata who taught me about Warfare the power of all Mata Shakti.

All the people were shocked to know that Mata Parvati was the teacher of Dwarka princess. But all got up and did Pranam to her when she entered.

Jeev- my 4th guru who taught me about Yoga and helped me control my yogic powers , Mahadev.

Again all were shocked to know that Jeevika had learnt from Shiv Shakti.

Jeev- Then my guru who taught me about political science Prajapati Kratu.
Prajapati Bhrigu who taught me about Ayurveda.
Prajapati Marichi who taught me about Vedas.
Maharishi Agastya who taught me about Puranas.
Bhagwan Parshuram who helped me unlock my kundalini Shakti and taught me about the use of Bhargav Astra.
Maharishi Atri who taught me about Dharma.
Maharishi Bharadwaj who helped gain Ashta siddhi.
Maharishi Markandeya who taught me about military arts.
Maharishi Vashisth who taught me about austerities and also about Yoga Vashisth.
Brahmarishi Vishwamitra who taught me how to make my own weapons and Astras and he also taught me about Gayathri mantra.
Asur King Mahabali who taught me about illusions and Asuri Astras.
Narad muni who taught me about devotion and hymns.
Maharishi Angiras who taught me about Upanishad's.
Maharishi Pulastya who taught me about spiritual and mental sciences.
Guru Sandipani who taught me about Tapasya and penances.
Ram dutt Anjana Putra mahabali Hanuman who taught me hand to hand combat , mace fighting and helped me gain strength.
Brahmarishi Valmiki who helped me gain the knowledge of Astrology.
Maharishi Pulaha who gave me the divine knowledge.
And lastly Brahmarishi Jamdagni who helped me gain all the divine weapons.

All of the gurus of Jeevika came when their name was announced and all the people were shocked seeing such revered sages in front of them. That's when they got to know that the wife's of all her gurus had taught her about all the 64 kalas.

The competition started and the tests were taken after which Mahadev said.

Shiva- Putri we have decided so Abhimanyu the son of Arjun and Maya , Kartik the son of Shrikhandini and Ashwatthama , Lakshman the son of Suyodhan and Bhanumati , Rudra the son of Karna and Mrigakshi , Nirmitra the son of Nakul and Karenumati and Suhotra the son of Sahdev and Vijaya have all passed the competition. So now it's up to you to pick the suitable groom for yourself.

The Kuntiputra's smiled as they knew that Jeevika would pick Abhimanyu as he was the son of Arjun. But their smile soon faded when Jeevika walked past Abhimanyu , Soon Jeevika walked past Niramitra , Suhotra and Lakshman.

She was standing in front of Rudra and Kartik. Both of them were the sons of Kampilya princesses and both their parents got married during the Svayamvar.

Lakshman , Nirmitra and Suhotra held their breaths in excitement to see which of their 2 friends would get married first. Yes , people thought the 3 were mad but they were happy that one of their friends would get married today. While Abhimanyu knew the outcome as he was forced to participate in the svayamvar but he had his heart of Uttara the daughter of king Virat.

Jeevika walked forward in slow motion and she stood in the middle. She then looked at both of them and then ...

TO BE CONTINUED

__________________________
Authors note:-

Who is the lover of Jeevika , Kartik or Rudra?

How was the interaction between Jeevika and Pradhyuma?

How are the gurus of Jeevika?

Lakshman , Nirmitra and Suhotra happy of their friends. I love their friendship 🥹🥹