4. Kala Pradarshan

The Kauravas had arrived in the palace of Hastinapur and Gandhari was elated to see her sons and daughter. They talked together and they told Gandhari , Dhritarashtra and Shakuni about the kingdoms the concurred.

Dhri- Putra then how will you be with us?
Suyo- I will not join my kingdom as mahamahim and Vidhur will try to make that kingdom that we earned with our powers go to those Pandavas.
Gan- Yes kids now go to sleep tomorrow is kala pradarshan.

The next day ,
The preparations of kala pradarshan was done and all guests had arrived and the royals of kuruvansh were also present there.

The crowd was yelling the names of all but all could make out the there were close to no hail for the Pandavas where as when the crowd saw Suyodhan they went ballistic

The drums were played the shanknaad could be heard. That's when Sushala along with Gandhari came in the middle and they did the prayers to lord Ganesha and the contest was about to start.

Bhishma was about to get up to address the praja but he was stopped by Suyodhan who said.

Suyo- Mahamahim it's a duty of a king to address the praja not the senapati.

Not wanting to fight as Bhishma wanted to see the face of Suyodhan when he lost of Arjun Bhishma sat in shame. That's when Dhritarashtra got up and said.

Dhri- I Dhritarashtra welcome you all to the kala pradarshan. Today the 106 princes and princess will show the things they learnt from their respective guru's. After which you , the praja of Hastinapur will be relived that you will be in good hands and will be safe. From come what May after me the person who becomes the king or the queen will be decided keeping in mind about their education.

That's when Suyodhan said something in the ears of Dhritarashtra. To which he nodded and said.

Dhri- We are also pleased to welcome the upcoming guests. The guru's of my sons and daughter along with their friends. Please welcome the king of Mathura Karna , King of Kashi Ashwatthama , Maharishi Vashisth , Brahmarishi Vishwamitra and Bhagwan Parshuram.

All of them were shocked to hear what Dhritarashtra said. Bhishma , Vidhur and Drona were shocked that such great guru's taught the Kauravas.

Drona was shocked that his son was the new king of Kashi and Avanti where as the family of Karna were proud that their son had become a great warrior. Suyodhan went towards them and got them from the section of commoner's to the place where the guests were. That's when Bhishma asked.