16 - Beauty and the beast

♧ TRIXIE

I'm in Dimitri's lap, my legs around him, crying on his shoulder as he holds me tight against his taut chest. My heart rate is going incredibly fast and I struggle to breathe through my tears.

I feel utterly terrified after the car chase and Dimitri is stroking my hair and my arms, trying to calm me down. The car is still running but standing in park and I glance around like a scared kitten, hugging myself to Dimitri.

We're in between two warehouses and there is nobody around. They locked everything up for the weekend. We can only hear the faraway sound of the motorway.

"You're safe," he mutters in my hair, pulling me closer to him to chase the fear away. "I will protect you."

Dimitri makes me feel sheltered after all the chaos. The stubborn, short wired Russian, has me melding against him, searching for his comfort.

The moment I stop sobbing, he tilts my head up by my chin to look into my eyes and wipe away the remaining tears from my cheeks. It feels like he cares and the chemistry between us simmers to the surface, pulling at us both until he snaps.

His lips collide with mine and we tangle together. My hands weave through his hair as he pulls me to him by my throat. The pinch of pain is erotic and makes me writhe on top of him, noticing his hard on through the fabric of his slacks.

A gasp leaves my lips, giving an opening for Dimitri to delve into my mouth and search the friction of my tongue. I taste the saltiness of my tears in his passionate kiss and I moan as he pulls my head back by my hair. He twisted my ponytail around his hand to move me like a puppet.

He pulls harder, untangling our lips and lowers his mouth to my neck, gliding the hand that had me in his grip down to my breast. His lips assault the tender skin and Dimitri leaves wet, openmouthed kisses over the area, until he stops on my cleavage and groans at the softness of my tits.

He thrusts his hips up, needing me to feel how aroused he is, and I relish feeling his cock against my moist center. We are both clothed, and I move my hips back and forth, gliding over his length.

His hand massages my pebbled nipple through the fabric of the cocktail dress and the way he is devouring me with his gaze, like I'm the last meal to a starving man, has me breathless. No-one has looked at me this way before.

Dimitri reaches for the center console and two taps later, I hear the top of the convertible rising and covering us from prying eyes.

I toe off my pumps and position myself over him. Dimitri takes advantage of my lift to lower his hand under my skirt. His fingers skim over the silky fabric of my thong, and I moan at his touch.

His other hand flies back to my throat and he pulls me to him until we're breathing each other's air and his forehead is resting against mine.

"I don't share," Dimitri growls. "If you give yourself to me, I take what I want, when I want. Do you understand?"

I nod quickly, needing the release he is offering me as he trails his finger up and down over my flimsy underwear.

"Do you understand?" he repeats slowly, holding me even tighter with his hand, almost cutting off my airway.

"Yes," I croak, knowing he wants my words.

The moment the words leave my lips, Dimitri grins and pushes my thong aside to push two of his digits into me in one hard thrust. I whimper at the pinch, but the moment he moves, I fall apart.

Dimitri massages my breast while he lowers his mouth to the other mound and bites down on the fabric of the dress, taking my nipple with it. I moan his name and my nails dig into the flesh of his biceps. He hisses at the pain but doesn't relent and keeps pumping his fingers inside me at a feverish pace.

My arms wrap around his shoulders, holding on to ride his hand. His palm comes into play and pushes into my swollen clit. The motion has me panting and I see stars when I come undone.

"Good girl," he whispers, reaching for something with his free hand.

His other hand leaves my core, coming around to cup my ass. I get the hint and start unbuckling his belt before lowering his zipper and freeing his member.

Dimitri's heated gaze doesn't leave mine. We're both panting, and the air is thick with desire.

He puts the foil wrapper in his mouth, and tears open the package before offering it to me. I have his hard cock in my hand, fisting it and pumping up and down, goading for his reaction to my touch.

I feel the drip of pre-cum on my finger when I slip my thumb over his soft tip. I bring it to my lips to suck the salty taste off.

Dimitri groans, reaching for my ponytail again as I put the condom on him. He pulls my head back and with the hand on my ass; he positions me right over his cock and impales me in one swift movement.

My thighs are slick with my come and I'm moaning his name over and over as he pulls me on him. I'm fighting him for control, wanting to ride him, but he doesn't relinquish an inch, moving both his hands to my hips and fucking me relentlessly.

He bounces me up and down, his girth stretching me, feeling every delicious inch inside of me as he moves. My walls clench with my second orgasm, that tears through me like thunder and lightning.

"Malyshka," Dimitri groans.

Why does he keep calling me that? What the fuck does it even mean?

I cut my thoughts short because right now he can call me whatever he wants. I swear I've already forgotten my name.