33 - How does a moment last forever

♤ DIMITRI

After the commotion in the last week, things have finally settled down.

We took matters into our own hands, meaning we needed to talk to the Italians and explain our actions fueled by Sergei's treason against the Bendorova family. I had promised them a living specimen to do with as they pleased, but I put a bullet through him myself. Babushka said she was taking care of Tolderov, and knowing she would do what was necessary, I didn't argue.

Dining together at the Bocchino family restaurant, La Bella, to discuss the situation, his widow took an immediate liking to Trixie. Her warm personality and loving smile put the older woman at ease, and we made a strange peace between the two cartels.

Trixie understood why I did what I did. She pitied me for having to do the job with my own hands, knowing that Sergei was my cousin. Despite this, we had a nice evening. It was one that I had been dreading since I made the call to kill my cousin, but Trixie made it bearable just with her presence. Since I've known her, she has brightened everything in my life, and I'm in awe of her strength and resilience.

We returned that night to my penthouse, where Trixie is living with me and has added her own personal touches. I'm never letting her out of my sight and she's taking combat training with Nox and Kristof, as each of them excels in different styles. Her body is already toned from pole dancing, and she sure is a natural at learning new moves.

Her hand snakes up my thigh as I'm driving and Jr. jumps to attention. "Dimitri," the minx teases, flooding the car with her giggles.

"Malyshka," I warn, knowing that if she keeps it up, we'll have another round of spicy car sex.

"How's the bruise?" she asks suddenly, raising a brow.

When I was shot from a short distance, the bulletproof vest could only do so much to prevent the bullet from reaching my flesh. The force of impact, however, left me with a nasty mark on my abdomen.

"All better now," I flash her a grin, knowing how her knees jump together when I do that.

"We've done gentle. I want all of you now." She says, trailing her fingertips over my crotch. "Show me the real you," she adds in a husky tone, and I floor the accelerator of the car.

It doesn't take me long to park in the middle of my private garage and not its assigned spot. I haul Trixie out of the car in a fireman's carry and reach my elevator to the penthouse in just a few strides.

I slap her bouncy ass and she wiggles it further, wanting more. Biting my lip, as the fucking elevator takes too much time going up, I place my hand on her thigh and crawl it up slowly, until I realize that she is bare under her cocktail dress.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I growl, reverberating the sound in the small cabin.

"Oops," she jests apologetically, "I must have forgotten to put panties on."

I place Trixie down and push her against the mirrored wall while I slam the emergency brake. The elevator comes to a shaky stop and I cage Trixie in between my arms. She notices what I'm doing and her pants make little condense clouds against the glass in anticipation.

Positioning myself between her legs, spreading them wide for me in her high heels, I grab her hair and fist it around my hand. Pulling her face towards mine, so I have perfect access to her ear.

"You've been a bad girl, Malyshka."

I reach the slit on the side of the fancy cocktail dress she is wearing tonight and rip it further with my hands, not wasting time in thrusting my fingers into her wet heat.

"So bad, Dimitri," she breathes, trembling with anticipation.

"And so wet for me," I bite her earlobe, before trailing my mouth down her slender neck and leaving bites and kisses as I make my way down to her shoulder.

"I want you," Trixie pleads, as I'm circling her clit with my finger and coaxing soft moans from her parted lips.

"And you'll have me," I answer, "but first, you need a punishment for going to a business dinner without underwear."

I add my second hand to the warm spot between her legs. Her dress is ruined, but I'll buy her another one if she likes it that much. I'm impossibly hard and aching to pummel inside her, but this is the perfect moment to push her boundaries. Explore our relationship.

Focusing on giving her pleasure, I concentrate on the signals that Trixie is giving me. She's wiggling in anticipation of a punishment, enjoying this side of me. Wanting to provoke my dominant urges by teasing me when she figured out I'm healed.

Her moans goad me on and after drenching my fingers in her juices, I twirl them around her other hole. I don't know if she has done ass-play before, but from the mewls that leave her mouth, she doesn't want me to stop. Massaging her ass globes and relaxing her into my touch, she arches her center towards me, giving me more access to play and indulge. I hope fiercely she is into this, imagining all the ways to push through her sexual boundaries. Elevating the experience for us both.

Imagining her strapped to our bed as I goad orgasm after another from her, only using my mouth and tongue until she begs me to stop; I push my thumb past the rim, at the same time controlling the way I'm pumping in and out of her core with my fingers. She relaxes into me and I revel in the way I feel her coming undone.

"Don't come yet," I order when I feel her walls spasm and the slight tremble on her lower lip. Trixie is so close. "Hold on, it'll be so much better when I give you permission."

I hear her groan and I ease my thumb in fully, feeling her clamp down around me. She drives me wild with wicked lust.

"Dimitri," Trixie begs.

Picking up the pace, I thrust into her simultaneously, stroking over her engorged bud. She is trembling on her legs, holding off the intense orgasm building.

"Now," I growl, and feel her gushing over my fingers when her orgasm snaps free and a scream from her lips bathes the elevator.

Fucking responsive, fucking perfect.