28 - My heart will go on

♤ DIMITRI

I mean the words tumbling from my lips. With Trixie, I wanted it all. The good and the nasty.

I'm a tough man to be with, yet her presence has changed me. Tempering my darkest urges, becoming less volatile when I'm with her. I itch to maim and cause havoc to Sergei for what he's done, but Trixie needs my diligence right now. I want her to understand that I'm here to protect her, to make her feel safe again.

She went through hell today. Her cheek and eye are swollen and tainting a blue-ish color. She has been holding herself from tumbling down the hole of despair, not shedding one tear and keeping the full faculty of her sharp and witty tongue.

I know it is her defense mechanism, and she is on the verge of breaking. I'm in awe of her strong character and sheer force of survival. She is way younger than me, her nineteen to my twenty-seven, but I don't fucking care about that anymore.

As we stand under the stream of water, cascading over our bodies and washing the soapy layer off her silky skin, my dick twitches to claim her and fuck her hard. She calls forward the most primal senses in me, compelling me to bury myself in her hot, wet heat.

Never has someone brought me to my knees like this woman. I crave to worship her body while I taste every inch of her.

My hands are on her generous breasts as I massage the suds on her skin. Her body arched against me pushing me off the cliff of sanity. I don't do gentle, but Trixie has been through enough and I want to ease her troubles away.

Her moans put me into a frenzy and my hands travel lower on her perfect curves until stopping above the venus hill that leads to her warm center.

She grabs my cock with her hand, breathing in the same erratic way I am and I'm done for. Trixie has the base in a tight grip and I grow painfully hard, the burst of desire running through my body, as I try to hold on to my tethering control.

"Malyshka," I warn one last time.

"I'm being good, Dimitri." She exhales the words in a soft whisper and my fingers plunge harshly into her depths.

Her slick folds welcome my touches and she clenches around me, begging for more friction, more pleasure. I shift my fingers, rubbing my thumb around her clit while I'm pumping two digits into her tight channel.

"Let me take care of you," I whisper, trailing up my tongue over the soft skin of her neck.

I pull her closer to my chest, giving me access to her pebbled nipple with my other hand. Trixie is so consumed by the sensations I'm building up inside her that her hand around my shaft is squeezing me, unable to move as she is on the verge of snapping.

Peeling her fingers away from my dick as I keep fucking her with my hand, she holds onto me, enjoying my assault on her pussy. Concentrating solely on driving her pleasure up a notch, I realize something unspoken between us.

I want to take my time with her, truly worship her. Something clicks between us the moment she gushes her orgasm over my hand and trembles against me. This isn't just fucking anymore; it's deeper, something more, something permanent.

I wrap a sated Trixie in a towel as we step out of the shower. My thoughts are firing in my head like crazy, and while I should be terrified by the emotions she is invoking in me, I'm completely unagitated. It just feels right.

Trixie observes me as I dry her skin with the soft fabric, licking her lips, and I know where her mind is wandering off to. Her eyes roam my frame, still dripping water from the shower. She looks like she wants to lick every drop off my chest, latching onto my erection with a hungry gaze, and the tension builds taut between us.

I cup her face in my hands and trail my fingers softly over her bruises before lowering my lips onto hers. At first, a soft exploration of her mouth. It heats up quickly and we devour each other.

Our mouths move together in a flawless dance, and when her tongue sweeps against mine, I lift her up in my arms; the towel dropping to the bathroom floor as I carry her to the bed.

I can't get enough of her addicting taste, the rubbing of her wet tongue against mine, tangling together. Her luscious curves pressed against my chest, the dip below her ample breasts, the color of her hardened nipples. Everything about her has me in a spin.

Mine.

Lowering Trixie onto the sheets, she parts her legs for me and I crawl over her like an untamed animal, unable to stop ravaging her with my eyes. I should've toweled down before this, but I can't control it any longer. I need to be with her, inside her.

I don't notice I've been staring down at her, taking her in, until Trixie reaches up and traces her hand over my jawline. The touch is intimate and undoes me. I reach over for a condom, which she snags from me with a wicked glint in her eyes. The minx is toying with my restraint, pushing my control.

Trixie rolls the protection over my cock and bites her lip in concentration. If she knew what it did to me, I would have her over my knee, turning her perky ass red with the sting of my hand; but now it isn't the moment for my dominant urges to break free.

Today is about her, showing that she makes me want to be gentle with her. She wants me to explore my kinks further and learn my softer side.

Trixie has me wrapped around her little finger. Hook, line and sinker. And I'm not bothered in the slightest. My Malyshka, my baby girl.

As I sink into her warm heat, the only thing I can think about is how I only desire her. To hear her moans screaming my name over and over.