22 - One heart

♤ DIMITRI

I must be dreaming. The bed is shaking. I'm hard as a rock and moans are escaping from somewhere close by. And just when I thought it couldn't get better, my eyes drift open and I see Trixie grinding on top of me with a salacious smile plastered on her lips.

I came home last night and wanted her so badly that I fucked her hard in the shower. Solely focusing on the raw need and nothing else. She fell asleep in my arms exhausted, and I lay awake for a while thinking that she would be furious about the way I treated her.

Running on fumes and the adrenaline after torturing Pavel, I considered nothing else than to whisk her away and lock her in my room, fighting my guard and friend on futile matters when I did. Nox must be pissed.

Having her close to me in my bed during the night feels right. I ached to have her again, but I held back, knowing that she was worn out and needed her rest.

Instead, I find her bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Good morning," she says with a husky voice, lifting herself and dropping back on my length using the strength of her toned legs.

Trixie's rosy nipples dance in front of my eyes and I grab both her breasts in my hands. The softness of her mounds, in contrast with my calloused hands, are just what I'm craving.

"Are you sure, Malyshka?" I grunt out between my gritted teeth as she moves. "I'm certain you must be sore in a lot of places."

"Just a quickie," Trixie grins, and I've had enough of letting her have the upper hand.

I grab her by her thighs and roll her over. The damn minx giggles and settles under me, rubbing her moist center against my cock. Waiting for me to fuck her. She's not mad, she enjoyed last night.

I'm in awe at how perfect Trixie is for me. She grounds me and at the same time she accepts me as I am, and I'm not an easy man to be with.

I've never been like this with anyone. She makes me want to do right by her. Treat her like a princess, while she has the same dirty mind as mine. I reach for a condom in the drawer and put it on quickly, needing to be inside her.

Thrusting into her wet heat, this is where I want to be. I ached to wake her up with something sweet and soft, but Trixie beat me to it. Showing me she wants me rough, and I aim to please and deliver.

I grab both her knees and push them up, aligning her thighs with her belly, so that I can hit her walls deep and make her see stars as I pummel into her. The moans I'm coaxing from her pouty lips goad me on and I increase my speed, feeling how she writhes below me.

"Dimitri," she groans my name, and I thrust harder.

I'm trying to last, feel her come over my dick as she milks me for all I have; but the way she looks at me is undoing me. As soon as she is moaning my name and her walls clench around me, we tumble down into the abyss together, panting.

She wraps those incredible legs around me and pulls me to her. A soft peck to the tip of my nose and a giggle from her is all it takes to get me to smile.

Fucking vixen will be the death of me.

I untangle from her and get ready for the day. There is a substantial amount of shit to be sorted and go through the feeds of the heat-sensored cameras. Also, I need to make amends with one of my guards. I pushed his limits last night.

Taking a shower to scrub myself down and dress into another one of my suits, my mind wanders back to the woman in my bed. My gun is still somewhere on the ground after the tryst last night, and I walk back and forth around my bedroom, my eyes wandering over Trixie's perfect form.

"You fucked me senseless," Trixie sighs into her pillow and hugs the sheets to her body.

"You asked for a quickie," I chuckle, admiring her perky ass.

My hands itch to slap the skin of her buttocks, wanting her to carry my print for the rest of the day. She must be sore, so I refrain, knowing she'll feel what we did for a while.

"No complaints," she states, gazing up at me. "Just don't expect me to move anytime soon."

She doesn't need to move anywhere. Trixie can stay here. The thought overwhelms me and I realize I've wanted no one to stay with me before. It feels foreign, but I can't hold the words back tumbling from my mouth.

"Move all your stuff here," I wave around my bedroom. It's an order. She'll be staying there from now on.

"Oh," her lips form a perfect 'o' and she blinks lazily at me. "Okay," she mutters finally and rests her head back on my pillow, embracing it with her arms and wiggling her ass one last time to get into position.

"I have to go to my office," I state, arranging my cufflinks to distract my wandering gaze. "I'll be working," I add sternly. "Behave," I point my finger for good measure.

"I need to call my friend," she pipes up, without raising her head from where she is buried into my pillow. "I disappeared and left her on her own," Trixie heaves a sigh. "She is carrying the burden and costs of the apartment by herself. I'm afraid she can't afford it."

"If she needs anything, let me know," I realize she is talking about Antonia, a strange woman she lived with. "We'll figure something out. I don't want you worrying."

Trixie mutters a thank you before succumbing to sleep. I lean down to kiss her hair and inhale her scent. Slowly, I peel away and leave my bedroom.