Chapter 8

After the shock from Dream and Blue, they decided to simply rest there in the living room.

Blue brought an extra blanket, which was used to cover all three of them in. They put in a movie to take them out of their thoughts as they huddled together. Blue and Dream had already fallen asleep long into the night, so Ink was left to his own accord.

Ink felt something in his bones, and he immediately knew what it was.

The Creators were summoning him.

They hadn’t forgotten him? It felt strange to think that again. Ever since he’d been let out, he’s had his mind on his freedom. But now that the thought was back, he was glad he wasn’t forgotten.

He wiggled out of Dream and Blue’s hold and quickly grabbed Broomie and created a portal.

As soon as he stepped onto the other side of the portal, he was in the Doodlesphere. He could feel Their shock and disbelief.

Ink, is that you?’ A voice asked.

He grinned at the ‘sky’ of the Doodlesphere, “Of course it is! Why have you summoned me Creators?”

To be honest, we didn’t expect you to respond…’ A different voice explained.

Where were you, why didn’t you come before!?’ A desperate voice demanded.

“Well, it’s not exactly easy to escape out of a coffin buried in the ground powerless…” He told the Creators, who became quiet after.

Suddenly he remembered a question that had been bugging his mind.

“Hey Creators? What happened while I was gone? I noticed…differences…” That was an understatement. So many Au’s have been destroyed, and if Dream’s different, there’s a high chance his brother is too.

‘There has been a new outcode… his name is Error, his job contrasts yours, he’s a destroyer. He’s destroyed a lot of the Au’s due to the fact he’s a powerful opponent and no one else has been able to stop him. Many have tried, but they weren’t enough. Not even Nightmare, another new outcode. He’s been terrorizing the Au’s for negativity, he’s countered by his brother, Dream. However, be mindful of his group. Three sanses that have escaped their Au’s. Dust, or Murder if you prefer, is a sans that killed all the monsters in the underground to stop the human. Horror is a sans from a neutral timeline that suffered starvation. And Killer agreed to a deal made by his Chara to kill.’

After writing down most of the information on his scarf, he took a moment to process the information.

‘Four sanses working together to bring negativity to the Multiverse, huh? And another destroying whole worlds? Welp, looks like I have a lot of things to do.’ He grinned nervously to himself.

At least the Creators were still here(even though he can tell their numbers have declined), while Dream and Blue’s friendship was nice, the Creators and their creations were the reason he loved the Multiverse, they gave him his job.

He made a portal back to Underswap, and smiled, he hadn’t lost his job. 

He could help, he will help.

No matter what it takes.

Hey guys! Sorry for not writing in a long time, I’ve had writer's block and lack of motivation for a while now. Hopefully I can write more soon.