𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 <𝟹

Delilah Pov:

The doctor aka Mr. Smith, walks in. " You're caregivers name will be Elias Grey, he will be here in a few minutes to pick you up then, once you get to his house you will go over limits, rules, and expectations. Do you understand?"

Wow this is a lot to process but I'll still respond politely with my manners. " Yes I understand Sir, thank you so much! "
" Alright then dear, Happy Birthday and have a great rest of your day! " I wave bye to the man and wait on my phone until my "caregiver"gets here.

This is a lot to process for sure. I feel scared. This is all new to me. I thought I would just be like my parents, not that there is anything wrong with littles I just wasn't expecting it.

A few minutes later I see a handsome man walk in. I can't help but to stare. As soon as he walks in he has this dominance aura that surrounds him. " Is there a Delilah Rose here ? " He asks. Man that's brave I would have been too embarrassed to say anything in public. I'm a shy person.

I walk up to where he is and I shake his hand. " Hi Im Delilah, nice to meet you. " I say very meekly with my head down. Typically I can keep my head up but I can feel my face is red.

" Well Hi darling, Happy Birthday ! I'm Elias Grey. It's a big pleasure to meet you. " Wow. His voice is very attractive. " Lets get going shall we? " I just nod my head and we walk out of the building.

I go to cross the street without looking both ways before he stops me, " I would like if you held my hand. We don't need you getting hurt little one. "
"Sorry" I reply embarrassed. How could I be so dumb? I know better than to not pay attention.

I can feel my mind begin to wander. Not for long before he assures me. " Don't worry about it. It's my job to watch over you darling . " I just look down, blushing.

We get to his car and let me tell you, I'm not a car girly but this car is really nice! Trying to make conversation I tell him, " I like your car Elias. It's very pretty. "
" Thank you darling, you have such good manners. "

Elias Pov:

" Thank you darling, you have such good manners. " I tell her. She is very shy. I haven't had a little it quite a while, but this girl is a sweetheart.

When we get in the car I turn it on since it's pretty warm, and she is struggling with her seatbelt. How cute. I love that she already needs my help. I go to her but she responds a little sharp with, " I can do it ! " I think she might have a little older headspace. "I'm just trying to help you little girl, no need to be embarrassed or rude." I reach over her, " Here let me help you. " I untwist the seatbelt, pull it, then buckle it in.

" Thank you " she replies shortly. I don't take offense to it since I know she is very shy and probably embarrassed at her little outburst. I take her pink cheeks for conformation that she likes me. It seems her cheeks are always rosy. Her name fits her.

We get to my house and She walks in, amazed. My house is a basic house I just keep it clean and decorated. She seems pleased. " You have a very nice house Sir. " she tells me I reply with " Thank you sweet girl. " I want her to see me as a kind person.

" Okay sweets, what would you like to do? We can go over our personal contract or we can watch Tv. " I honestly don't mind either, I just want her to be happy. Although I do hope she chooses to do the contact now so we have time to go out for ice cream, a birthday treat.

She thinks for a bit before saying " I would like to do it now, if that's okay with you? " She has such good manners. " Of course, good manners sweets. " She blushes and looks down before replying with a quick "thank you"

I lead her to my kitchen and I sit her at the table while I get 2 pens, 3 pieces of paper, and a few arts supplies for her to decorate with.

" Okay I'm back, Here is a piece of scratch paper and a pen. I'm going to write down my rules for you and I want you to write down your rules for me. Just remember I am the dominant and I do have the final say over the rules, but I will take them into actual consideration. Do you understand what we are doing? "  She nods her head yes before she asks " What are the art supplies for ? "

" I'm glad you asked. Once we're finished with our rules and we've agreed to everything, we'll write them down on this paper and you can decorate it. Then I'll hang it on the fridge so you can look at it."

" Okay, I'm ready to start now. " I grab my stuff and we both start to work quietly.

~ time skip ~

" Elias, I finished. " She tells me. " Perfect I just finished as well. Do you want to go first or should I ?" "Ummm You can go first."

I start to read off my list.

1. Always listen to daddy, unless you're uncomfortable but respectfully let him know and we can discuss what it is.
2. Tell daddy when you're uncomfortable. It's important for me to know your boundaries.
3. Eat 3 meals per day, with a snack, and have 2 cups of water.
4. Bedtime is at 10:00 on weekdays and 11:30 on weekends, unless I say otherwise.
5. At least 1 nap in the afternoon.
6. Don't give daddy attitude.
7. Always use your manners.
8. Take care of yourself, let daddy know if you need help with something.
9. Tell daddy if you broke a rule.
10. No drugs and when you turn 21 we will discuss alcohol.                                                                          1

" Is there a problem with any of these rules? "
" Do I have to call you daddy? " She blurts out quickly not thinking. " I mean not that I would mind but I'm just curious. " She quickly corrects herself. " No love, you do not have to call me daddy if you're don't want to. "

Delilah Pov:

I really hope he let's me keep my rules. They're not over the top but I know some doms who would not allow this. " Are you ready to give your rules sweet girl?" "Yes I am. I don't have a lot but please really consider them. " I practically beg. My parents weren't the best, i never felt heard or respected. " I promise you I will. My rules are for your benefit, not mine. " I nod in response.

1. want to be able to do my makeup and pick my own clothes.
2. I don't want to be on a strict diet.
3. I want to have my own big time. I don't want you to always hover over me like I'm always little.
4. I still want to have my caffeine.
5. Be nice to me. Big or little I have a lot of feeling and if you're just mean, that will ruin any trust I have towards you.                                                                                                                                                                6. I have anxiety so please be patient with me.

" Okay those are all my rules."
He's silent for a few minutes before responding. "I have no problem with these, but I would like to add some adjustments to 4 and clarify 6." " Okay. "

" You can have a coffee or tea when you're big and when you're little you can only have tea. You will not be allowed energy drinks or excessive caffeine amounts. Is that ok with you?" " Yes, that's fine. I don't drink energy drinks anyways. " I tell him.

" As for rule 6, I have no problem with that, but I ask that you let me know when you feel anxious or have big feeling, anxiety, depression etc. Can you do that darling?" Elias asks. I nod my head. I was worried, I thought he was going to be an " aNxIEty IsN'T ReAl" person.

" Perfect we have our rules, decorate them how you want on this paper and then we will hang them. "

I do as he says, while I'm decorating ny head starts to feel fuzzy. I try to ignore it but suddenly I just want to play with daddy.