𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚗

Delilah Pov:

It's the middle of the night and I wake up at 2 am. Alone. I panic for a second before realizing I wanted to be alone.

I lay flat of my back. I try to go back to sleep but I can't. My thoughts are running crazy. Other then last night I've been in little space for a week straight.

What would my parents think. They would be disappointed in what I turned out to be. My parents weren't the kindest. I never got love, or attention. I'm the oldest. I have a little bother who I love to death. But I was never a priority.

I made sure he never realized how I was treated.

That's why I left so quick. I couldn't face them. The distaste would wash over their face quickly. I put music on and begin to cry.

I miss them. As horrible as they were. Most of all, I miss my brother.
Is he being taken care of?
Is he getting 3 meals?
Is the house clean?
Does he miss me?
What if he's doing better without me?
Too much.

I can't stop thinking about my brother. I'm so selfish. I never thought about him once in these couple months.

I need to see him now.

I quickly put my shoes on and quietly walk out the door. The cold air hits my whole body and I'm shivering.

It's cold. I didn't even put clothes on. I'm in pjs. I begin to run. Out of breath with tears running down my face I'm sprinting to my old house.

I finally get there and I stop outside the door. Catching my breath bent over. My phone starts vibrating and I see it's Elias. I decline it. I need to make sure he's ok.

I walk to the door and use my key. Being sneaky I start to inspect the house. I haven't even gotten a call from my parents, at least the house is clean. I see dishes from dinner. Good. He's  eating.

I go to my brothers room. I walk in and of course he's awake a 17 boy. On his game. "Daniel?" His head snaps over to me

He doesn't hesitate to put his controller down and headset off before running and giving me a hug.

I return the hug, hugging tighter. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Why did you leave?"

"I'm a little Dan, I had to it's the law, I'm sorry for not visiting sooner. You know how mom and dad feel about that stuff." I tell him I have to look up due to him being taller.

"D"...he starts. That's his nickname for me, D. "So you have a dom?" He asks. We move to his bed, both of us sitting down. "I do." I respond hesitantly, not knowing how he will take it. Not knowing if he will accept it.

"Does he treat you right?"

"He does. He doesn't know I'm here, I left without saying anything, he's probably worried. I declined his calls."

"Look D, I may be your little brother but I love you, you being a little won't change that, and while I'm happy to see you, a call would have sufficed. Your dom is worried and if you were my little I wouldn't hesitate to spank you for this." He tells me sternly. Well I can tell someone is a daddy.

"Chill Dan I'm going back after this I just needed to make sure you were ok. Don't forget I raised you." I tell him laughing not taking him seriously.

" Yeah but now you're a little and you need to be cared for. What if you would have slipped on the way here. And don't think I didn't notice your red puffy eyes from crying." I don't say anything I just look down from shame.

"Look at me Delilah." I look at him, tears filling my eyes. The tiredness is starting to catch up to me. "I'm not mad, just be more careful next time. Call your daddy and let him know I'm bringing you home."

I just nod my head yes. I pull my phone out 20 missed calls and 40 messages. I call Elias back. On the first ring it picks up.

~phone call~

Elias- Are you ok, Delilah where are you? He rushes out.

Delilah- I'm ok I'm sorry daddy I came to see my brother he said he's bringing me home. I-  my voice cuts off I feel my throat get tight trying not to cry.

Elias- It's ok Lilah, take a deep breath for me. Are you feeling little? I can hear the worry in his voice.

Delilah- I nod before realizing he can't see me. Yes daddy I just want to go home. I start crying. Feeling little too many emotions catching up with me at once.

Elias- Is your brother in the room baby? Can you give him the phone?

~ End of phone call~

I walk to my brother and give him the phone. I'm not sure what they talk about but he hangs up and calls me to him. I walk over to him.

"Are you feeling little D?" He asks. I just nod my head yes. Not feeling like speaking. "Ok, I need you to try and go potty and then come back ok."

"I don't have to go." I state being stubborn, just wanting my daddy.

He sighs "Here D put my hoddie on then I'll take you home ok." I put the hoddie on and we get in the car.

"Dannyyyy" I whine out. "What's up" he asks not able to look at me since he's driving. "I'm tired." I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Close your eyes, relax, I'll wake you up when we get there."

I nod closing my eyes dozing off.

This took so long sorry guys 😭

Anyways don't forget to vote !!
🎀🎀🎀