𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

Delilah Pov:

Elias straps me into my car seat, (lame I know) We start driving and he's playing a Disney soundtrack. In my head I just keep thinking how many people are going to be at the mall. I have anxiety if you can't tell. We finally get there. Elias gets me out and we start walking in, not before he makes me hold his hand of course.

" What are some things you would like Lilah? This is your shopping spree okay, get whatever you need." Elias states in a firm voice. I just nod my head. His firm voice makes me wanna just slip into little space.

We walk in the store and immediately it's loud and crowded. I feel too many emotions so, I do what any little would do, slip into the littlest headspace I could ever be in.

Suddenly I just want to be held. I tug on Daddy's sleeve. " What do you need Darling?" I don't really feel like talking so I just do grabby hands.

" Are you feeling little Lilah?" I just nod my head yes.

Elias Pov:

Well I enjoy Delilah being little, It would have been better if she could have done her shopping. It's ok I'll get the necessities then we will come at a different time.

I think she slipped from being nervous but it's my job as her caregiver to take care of her.

I grab the basics, her own toothbrush, body wash, shampoo conditioner, etc etc. If I miss anything I'll just bring her back.

I grab pull-ups and diapers as well. Since she slipped to a non-verbal state, she'll need them.

We get to bottles, sippys, and pacis, I at least want her to pick something out from her. I put her on her feet and crouch down with her.

"Lilah is there anything from here you would like sweetie?" She just nods. "Okay baby, grab what you want and Daddy will get it."

She picks out a matching pink paci and sippy. I put them in the cart and go to pay. As I'm paying I put her on her feet for a second.

Delilahs Pov:

Daddy puts me on my feet and I remember I have to go bathroom. I'll just go and come back.

I walk away and start looking for a bathroom. Wait, where are the bathrooms. I start walking around and quickly get overwhelmed. There is too much noise and people. And I don't know where I am.

I just want Daddy. My emotions get the best of me and I start crying and walking trying to find Daddy.

I walk into a store to see if Daddy is in there, but a worker stops me. "Excuse me, where's your caregiver?" I'm still crying.

" I no know, I got lost." I speak out in the middle of crying. "I want Daddy."

" I know dear, come with me and I'll help you find your Daddy." She grabs my hand and I follow her. We go into a room and she asks for my name, so I give it to her.

Elias Pov:

I finish paying and I go to grab Lilah. Where is Lilah!

I grab my phone and turn my ringer on, if someone finds her my number will come up and they'll call me.

I grab all the stuff and quickly go looking.

Almost immediately I get a call and I answer.

~ phone call ~

" Hello is this Elias Gray?"

" Yes this is him." I frantically reply.

" I have Delilah in my office can you come to xxx location."

" Yes I will be right there."

~ end of phone call ~

I hang up the phone and rush to the store. I go to the office and there is Delilah sitting a crying mess. Once she sees me she gets up and runs into my arms.

I pick her up and she just continues to cry.

~ time skip ~

I'm driving home and Delilah is in her car seat.

"Daddy?" She questions. "Yes baby?"

"I gotta go bathroom." Well shucks. We're already driving. Good thing I got pull-ups, I can tell she will need them in the future.

" Can you hold it?" She just nods

I put music on cause I know she loves music.

Not even 5 minutes later Lilah starts sobbing. I look in the mirror to see her and there is a wet patch all around her legs. Poor thing.

"It's okay honey, we're almost home."

" I'm sorry daddy" she wails. "It's okay baby, Daddy isn't mad."

Her cries die down to soft sobs. We get home and I get her out of her car seat. "Come on baby, let's run you a bath."

I put her in a bath and get the stuff out of the car. I go back into the bathroom to check on her and she's playing with bubbles.

"Can Daddy wash you sweetheart?" She nods.

"How old are you feeling baby?" She just shrugs her shoulders. Baby space. " That's okay, you just Daddy's little baby."

I give her a bath and put her in a diaper and pjs. Then I put on Bluey and give her a paci. She cuddles up to me and within minutes she's out.

A/N oh my gosh 2 updates in one day!!!

Anyways what are some things you would like to see in this book? :)

Don't forget to vote ! 🎀🎀