𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 <𝟹

Elias Pov:

" Lias! Where are you Lias? " I left for one minute to grab more markers for her, and she's already slipped. My sweet girl.

" What do you need sweetie?
"I finished Lias."
Aww she's so cute. I love how she says my name it's with almost with a "w."

" Okay sweets. You did such a good job! I'm so proud of you. "
She beams in happiness. I'm glad I could make her happy. " How old are you my sweet girl?
" I dis many Lias."
She holds up 3 fingers.

" You're such a big girl! Does my big girl feel like some... ice cream? Am I buttering her up? Yes, yes I am.
"YES!" She shouts. " Lower your voice sweets and don't forget about your manners." I see her hang her head down a little bit in shame, even though there is nothing to be ashamed about, she's my little girl I have to remind her to use her manners and to keep our inside voices. Thats my job as her daddy.

" Don't worry sweet girl I'm just reminding you. " We still get ice cream?" She asks a little quiet, afraid I might say no. "Of course. Would you like to change? I have clothes here for you." "No Lias, I like my dress." She says very matter as factly.

" Okay I was just checking, would you like to change your shoes?"
I know she's going to say no but those shoes are for her bigger self. I wouldn't want her to fall and get hurt.

" No Lias I wear my princess shoes." She stomps her foot down.

" Listen Lilah, I don't want you to get hurt while we are out because we're walking there. Plus, we wouldn't want to ruin your beautiful princess shoes, would we?
"No Lias" she says after thinking about it for a minute. "But what do I wear?"
"I told you I had clothes silly girl. Here I'll show you."

I take her to her room that I have for any littles that I care for. When she's big I'll have her order some stuff she wants to make it her own room and wardrobe. I want her to feel at home.

" Here pick a pair of shoes." She immediately is entranced by the shoes.

" These ones! " She grabs and shows me. " I want these ones Lias. Can I wear dem? " She asks me. I noticed she mumbling her words a lot more.

" Of course! They are so pretty! You're going to be my little model." I tell her. She gleams in delight.

" Let's go Lias. I want ice cream!
- Okay okay I'm coming. No running hold my hand darling."

She grabs a hold of my hand. I have everything I need so we walk out of the door.

~ time skip ~

Delilah Pov:

" Is dis da place Lias?
- Yes baby. Do you know what you want?
- mmmm I want a milkshake! No a ice cream cone! Can I please get ice cream cone daddy?! I didn't even notice that I called him daddy.

"Yes you can. You have such good manners baby. What flavor do you want?
- mmm I want cotten candy please.

He orders and I sit down waiting patiently for my treat. I start to squirm in my seat. I feel like I gotta go potty. I can hold it though. Daddy comes back with my treat and I tell him " Tank you daddy. " Feeling way more little then before. " You're welcome"
He says.

He finishes his milkshake a little bit before I finish my ice cream cone. He wipes my hand and my face. Then we throw out trash away and leave.

On the walk home I start to notice I reallyyy have to go potty. I panic and stop walking. " Daddy I gotta go potty." I say with urgency in my voice.
"Can you hold it we're right down the block sweets?"

I hesitantly nod before daddy picks me up and picks the pace up a little bit. We get in and he rushes to the bathroom still holding me.

As soon and we get in front of the potty, daddy pulls my panties down, lifts my dress, and sits me on the potty. I pee and as I think more about what happened, I come back into my " big girl " mind.

And as a " big girl " I feel mortified. My cheeks get red, and I look down and feel my eyes start to burn and water. "I'm sorry I don't know why I didn't say anything. I just didn't feel I had to go."

It's ok he tells me. "It's my fault I should have checked if you needed to go potty. That's my job as your daddy, darling." I just keep my eyes focused on the ground, too embarrassed to say anything.

I wash my hands, and once I'm finished, he grabs my hand and leads me to the living room. "What would you like to watch, sweets?" Elias asks unbothered about anything that just happened. " Umm, can we watch Bluey?" I ask feeling a little bit silly waning to watch something so childish.

But Elias being a true daddy dom, is completely unbothered. He just nods and puts it on, before sitting next to me.

~ Don't forget to vote and give me ideas if you have any!!! ❤️❤️ ~