𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Daniel's Pov:

Just like that Delilah is out. I sigh, not because I'm annoyed or anything like that, I love Delilah, she's my sister. She thinks I don't know everything my parents did to her but I do. She was my protecter. I just wish I would have noticed sooner.

Am I supposed to be driving? No definitely not. I do know how to drive though. I taught myself. Even though Delilah is older I kind of already knew she was going to be a little. Our parents made her watch me. She was the one who raised me. Always cooking, cleaning, playing, doing anything she could to keep me happy.

Once I got older and started learning about classifications I knew I was going to be a Dom. I also knew D was going to be a little. Just in case she ever regressed with me or got hurt I wanted to make sure I could get her help. Or if my parents went too far. I owed her that much.

I pull up to Elias's house. Not even 5 seconds later he comes out. While he looks worried I can also tell he's upset. Well someone is in for a spanking.

I get out the car and go to meet him. "I'm Daniel nice to meet you." I give him a firm handshake. "Elias." He says doing the same.

"How is she?" He asks worried. "She's fine sleeping, she wore herself out. Her eyes were red and she was out of breath when she came in my room. I can tell she had been crying and she slipped as soon as she handed me the phone." I state. I'm not trying to snitch on her but as a dom I would want to know.

" I don't know if she's told you," I continue on, "she had severe anxiety, I think that's what happened tonight, I think she could and anxiety attack worrying about me. Don't tell her I told you this but, our parents never treated her well."

"Oh my gosh, this little girl is going to be the death of me." He states rubbing his temples. Talking more to himself. "Thanks man I appreciate you bringing her. Anytime you want to see her you are more than welcome to come over, or even take her out."

"Thanks, try not to be too hard on her, she deserves a punishment but don't let her think you hate her. She's sensitive." He nods in agreement. "I should take her inside now."

"Yeah of course, can I wake her up and say bye?" I ask not wanting to leave him with a cranky little. "Go for it."

I open the car door and rub her shoulders. "D? It's time for me to leave sweets." She slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes. I pick her up and hug her. "Call me when you can tomorrow ok? And behave for your daddy. Goodnight D"

"Night night Danny." She says half asleep. I pass her to Elias and head off.

Elias Pov:

Delilah lays on her head on my shoulder  and starts to cry as soon as we walk in.
"I sowwy daddy." I begin to reassure her.

"It's ok baby we will talk about it tomorrow, until then let's get some sleep." She just nods her head. Still sniffing I take her upstairs. It's already 4:30 am. I put her in my bed and lay down with her.

I remove her fingers out of her mouth and replace them with a pacifier. We both fall asleep quickly.

~ time skip ~

I open my eyes and it's extremely bright. I roll over to see what time it is, 8:30. Damn.

I get up brush my teeth, make coffee, and breakfast. By the time I finish it's 9. I think about how to handle the situation. I don't want to be too rough but I also can't let this go unpunished. Maybe I should do a small spanking and make her write lines. I think that's fair.

It's 9:30 so I decide to wake her up. I'll have her eat, then a punishment, and then I'll lay her down for a nap. So her schedule isn't too messed up.