𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

Elias Pov:

I wake up to Delilah extremely gently tapping my shoulder and crying. If she wasn't crying I definitely would not have woken up.

It takes me a few seconds to really wake up and realize what's going on.

"I'm so s-sorry Daddy I didn't mean it! I swear!" She causing through her sobs racking her body. That's when I feel it. A cold wetness all over me.

I immediately sit up with Delilah on my legs. Is she little right now? I hope so, this would ruin her confidence if she's big. "Shhh it's ok baby, Daddy's right here. I'm not mad." I tell her bringing her in for a hug and playing with her hair.

This truly doesn't bother me, she is my little girl after all.

Delilah Pov:

No way. There's no way I just wet myself sleeping on my Daddy. I'm mortified. I'm just ruining his sleep.

I'm violently crying. Am I being dramatic? Yes. You would think someone died with how much I am crying. I blame the trauma.

I was a bed wetter until I was 12 years old. My parents weren't kind either. Always shaming me, doing stuff to purposely embarrass me, when I got older they would make me spend the morning in my wet clothes.

Daddy gently grabs my chin and makes eye contact. "Nothing to worry about mi flor, just an accident. Daddy isn't mad ok?" He says gently but firm enough to prove his point. My cries don't slow though. (My flower)

"Daddy I-" he cuts me off. "I need you to listen to me ok, there is no problem. Nothing to be embarrassed about or afraid of. Now let's go clean up ok? Can you do that for me flor?" (Flower)

I nod my head trying to calm my sobs.
He picks me up and places me on his hip and sits me on the toilet in the bathroom then starts a bath. "Do you need to use the bathroom?"

I give him a dirty look. Of course not. I just went. "No." I say shortly with attitude. He crouches down to meet eye level with me. "Listen I'm not trying to embarrass you but I would rather you try to go potty now into having to get out of your bath early to use it. Now, let me rephrase my question, can you try to go potty for me?"

I don't have much to say now. I just nod. He walks out giving me privacy. When I sit I realize I did still have to pee. He doesn't need to know that though. Daddy comes back in and adds some bubbles to the water.

"Delilah I need to be completely honest with me, are you little or do you feel little at all?" He asks very sternly. Not mad just stern so I take him seriously.

" No Da- Elias." He gives me a look. Damn he caught my slip up. I only call him Daddy when I'm little. "I promise, just use to calling you that now." I say my cheeks becoming red.

"Ok flor, you can call me Daddy I don't mind." He shuts the water off and helps me undress then puts me in the tub. "Will you be ok in here if I take a shower?" He asks. "I'll be fine."

"Ok, don't get out until I come back, I'll be gone for maybe 10 minutes."

"Ok Daddy." He kisses my forehead and walks out taking my dirty clothes and shutting the door behind him.

Once he's far from the door I begin to cry again. I feel so dumb. Not only did I wet myself all over him but I was being rude too. I didn't mean to I was just scared he would get mad like my parents.

I want my Daddy. I want to get out of the bath and apologize and just cuddle while he plays with my hair.

I start to clean myself. Still crying. A few minutes later Daddy walks in and I wipe my tears quickly. "Are you finished princess?"

"Yes Daddy." He comes in and helps me get out the tub then carries me to my room. Where I see a pull up, shorts, and a shirt laid out. "Nooo Daddy I don't need it I promise. I'll never do it again."

I start begging feeling my eyes watering.
"Unfortunately this isn't negotiable this is your second accident, I'm not mad, this isn't a punishment, it's just for protection darling." He says gently. I start to softly cry. He dresses me and brushes my hair, putting it in a braid.

He looks at me and wipes my tears with his thumb. "What has you so upset sweet girl?" Daddy asks me genuinely curious. " I'm sorry Daddy I didn't mean to be mean to you or have an accident or give you trouble about dressing me and I didn't mean to ruin your night last night either and I feel weird my head feels fuzzy and now you hate me and I'm so sorry."  I finish my rant and I completely break down. Sobs racking my whole body to the point I'm gagging.

Daddy is quick to pick me and hug me. "Oh my sweet girl." He says pitty and worry fill his voice. "Daddy isn't upset at all. I love watching you and taking care of you. Accidents are normal mi flor. Last night wasn't ok but we talked and moved passed it. It's ok to not like the pull ups darling, it's ok to question. It's important. I know you were just embarrassed and that's why you had a bit of attitude." I have my head in his neck while he sways back and forth.

"Look at me baby." He tells me. I do. I lift my head and look at him. "Daddy is not mad at you, I adore you. I could never hate you." He looks directly into my eyes and I know he means it.

"Now stop fighting your little space, that's why your head feels funny." I just stare at him. I look like a mess. Eyes red and puffy, my cheeks are red, my lips and swollen, my nose is running. Yet I feel extremely comfortable with Daddy.

"Can Daddy's sweet baby girl come back to him?" Just like that I slip. "Daddy paci?"

"Of course baby." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

He gets my paci then goes to put me down but I start whimpering. " Nooo Dada I stay." I say pouting.

"Yes baby, some yogurt sounds good?"

"Yess peez Daddy"

I know it's passed Easter but should I do an Easter chapter?

Also don't forget to vote!!
🎀🎀🎀