𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 <𝟹

Delilah Pov:

I know Elias is planning something he's been giving me lots of attention and being weird. I hope it's nothing serious.

Elias Pov:

I know my Lilah is curious about what I have planned. It's nothing serious, I'm going to help her with her little space. Ease her into better. I know she won't be very happy since she's embarrassed easily, not to mention she's stubborn. She's currently upstairs getting ready.

I ordered some sippy cups that are pastel colors since she loves pastel colors. I made sure to get her some cute pacis that will help her. I've noticed she has an oral fixation, always chewing on her nails or on her mouth. I also ordered some cute clothes for when she slips.

My packages were finally delivered. So, it's time to put my plan into action.

She finally comes downstairs and greets me softly. " Good morning, Elias." She's still extremely shy. " Good morning little girl, would you like Pancakes or some yogurt with fruit for breakfast?"

She loves having options, so I give her choices, even if they are simple. " Can I have some yogurt please?"

" Of course, come sit down while I prepare it." I grab her hand and sit her down on the chair. I can tell she's taken aback by being treated like a little, she'll get use to it soon. I quickly prepare her meal and she just plays with her hands. I go to the kitchen table and put my hand on top of hers. " Don't pick at your hands, it will hurt them little love." I tell her gently. " Sorry." She says embarrassed. This girl gets embarrassed to easy, I'll help her with that.

" It's ok darling." I pick up the spoon for her yogurt and put it to her mouth. " I-I can feed myself Elias." She stutters not expecting me to baby her. " I know but you can either let me feed you on that chair or on my lap." I tell her sternly but gently.

Delilah Pov:

Well, this is not what I was expecting. My eyes widen at the thought of me on his lap. Wouldn't I be too heavy. I was hoping he would let the little thing go. But nooo, he had to go all daddy dom on me.

I open my mouth and let him feed me. My cheeks flare red, I feel so silly being fed like a little girl.

A few minutes later I finish eating. I'm slightly wiggling in my seat, not able to get comfortable. Elias put the dishes in the sink. " Do you need to go potty?" He asked a little stern. I don't feel embarrassed like I normally would. I shake my head no. I don't want to spend time using my words.

" Can you want to try going potty for me little girl?" He asks. I already told him I didn't have to go. Why won't he listen to me? " No! I don't need to go." I say a little sassy. It's not my fault, daddy won't listen to me. " You can either try going potty for me or you can put a pull-up on, which one?" Daddy asks giving me options. " I don't have to go potty and I not a baby!" I tell daddy.'

I see his face change in realization. He picks me up and puts me on his hip. Ha, I win, how bout that daddy!

We got to my room and daddy lays me back on my bed and pull my panties off and proceeds to put on a pull up. I catch on to what he's doing and immediately being to squirm." I'm not a baby! Stop daddy" I say whining. He continues on with what he's doing. It wasn't very hard since I'm wearing a very cute skirt.

Daddy sits down and puts me on his lap. " I know you're not happy, but I gave you a choice and you didn't pick, so I chose for you. Next time, you can just listen to daddy, and we won't have this problem, deal?" He says with a pointed look. It was more of a statement than a question. Man, my daddy can be scary. Too bad I'm stubborn. " But daddy! You wouldn't listen to me when I say I didn't haf to go!"

" Okay darling, if you don't have to go that's fine, but can you wear your pull-up for me?" Well, I guess I could. I just nod my head yes. I don't feel like using my words anymore.

We go back downstairs, and daddy puts Bluey on. I love Bluey! He sits next to me. I go and cuddle next him. I just wanna be close to daddy I don't know why. He puts his arm around me, and I cuddle more into his side.

I pay attention to the show, and I start to suck on my fingers. Daddy notices and pulls them out. "Your fingers are dirty baby, I have something better for you." Daddy gets up and I whine, my eyes start to water. I lift my hand for daddy to pick me up and he does. He puts me on his hip and begins walking to his room. I lay my head in his neck, and suck on my fingers again.

Daddy gets something and we go back to Bluey. He sits down but doesn't move me off his lap. He takes my fingers out of my mouth again, and I begin to whine. Daddy cuts me off and slips a paci in my mouth. I hum in content. I staddle daddy and lay my head in his neck. My eyes feel heavy, so I close them. Before I know it, I'm passed out.

Don't forget to vote! <3