𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 <𝟹

Elias Pov:

   Delilah finally slipped and took a nap. I knew she would, she's a natural. Anyone who spends time with her could tell she's a little. I love her little side and I can't wait to help her love it as well.

   I turn the Tv off and gently lay her down with a blanket and her pink bunny. I clean up and get some work done. I'll wake her in an hour or so.  About 15 minutes later I hear little whimpers, so I go to check on her. As I'm walking, I can hear her crying, so I rush to her. i crouch down and ask, " What happened little love, are you ok?" I keep my voice neutral so I don't scare her more.

   She jumps in my arms, and I almost fell back.

Delilah Pov:

   I wake up alone and cold after a nightmare. " Daddy?" I try to call but he doesn't come. I start to cry feeling even more scared. I finally see my daddy. He crouches down and asks, "What happened little love, are you ok?" I jump into daddy's arms. " I-I had a bad dream you left me." I blubber out. Daddy rubs my back and soothes me. "I would never leave you darling, it was just a dream, I'm right here." Daddy continues to whisper little nothings until I calm down.

   I pull my head out of his neck, and he sets me out the couch and wipes my tears with his thumb. "Are you feeling better now?" I nod my head in response. I feel myself slowly start to come out of little space. I think Elias starts to notice because he gives me a couple minutes of silence and pulls me off his lap.

   " I'm sorry." I mutter feeling fully big now. "For what Lilah?" He asks me. I never cry or really show my emotions in front of people, "For being a crybaby." I state very bluntly. "It's okay to cry or feel emotional when you're little. I hope you know that you can always come talk to me, big or little. I'm here for you." He looks me in my eyes while grabbing me chin, " And I'm very proud of you for trusting me and giving being little a chance."

   "Thank you." I feel my cheeks turn red. I'm not used to praise. Usually it makes me feel awkward, but for some reason when Elias praises me, I want to hear it more. I have the urge to please him. Elias stands up. "What would you like to do Lilah?" I think a few minutes before asking, "Can we bake?" I've always loved baking, I mostly do it when I'm stressed or sad.

" Of course, do you have a recipe in mind?" Elias asks me. There's never any judgement in his voice. I barley know him and I while I don't feel completely comfortable yet, I feel pulled towards him, like I can trust him.

Maybe it's the daddy issues kicking in, bastards.

" I have a book of recipes at my house but I don't have them with me." I say a little upset we won't be able to bake.

"Who said we won't bake? We don't need a recipe," He grabs my hand and leads me towards the kitchen. " We don't need to go by a book to have fun Little Lilah."

~time skip~

We started baking a while ago, I don't really remember how long ago, but we started baking a strawberry cake. My favorite!

Me and daddy and mixing the dry ingredients together and the bag of flour is sitting there. I feel like a menace. "Daddy?" I ask sweetly.

" Yes my little lo-" daddy doesn't even get to finish his sentence before I throw a fistful of flour at him. I started laughing like a manic. Daddy pauses and doesn't move. I get a little scared that he's mad.

Before I get to say anything he cuts me off, " You little trouble maker." Right after he throw flour in my face.

" FLOUR FIGHT DADDY" Then we just started throwing flour every where.

As we throw more flour and a cloud of it forms around us, soon we run out of flour. " No more flour Daddy" I tell him.

" We used it all, let's get you in the bath little love. Well, first let's go outside and shake off." Daddy picks me up and go we out of the sliding glass door in the kitchen.

Daddy sets me down and we both shake, stomp, and jump around getting as much flour off as possible. " Okay baby, time to take a bath."

Daddy then takes me and gives me a bath.

~ After bath time ~

" Daddy?" I ask. I had fun but I'm tired I'm ready to sleep. Especially after my bath, daddy used lavender so I'm extra sleepy.

"Yes love?" I lucked out having such a good daddy, he's always nice to me. " I go to sleep now?" I ask rubbing my eyes. " Of course," daddy picks me up and carries me to my room.

" Nuuu daddy, I wanna sleep with you." I whine not wanting to sleep alone.

"Okay little love, but I still have to shower so do you wanna watch a cartoon while daddy showers?" I immediately nod my head. "I watch Bluey daddy?" I feel so small I don't know why, nor do I care right now. All I care about is watching Bluey.

" Yea you can watch Bluey." Daddy sets me up in his room and about 10 minutes later Daddy comes in and lays with me. I start sucking on my thumb without realizing and he pulls my thumb out and replaces it with a Paci. Soon after my eyes flutter closed and I'm out.

A/n

Ok so this chapter took me like way too long, I don't have a basic traumatic author story but I got a boyfriend guys. Anyways I'll do better with updates. Also don't forget to vote it 👀 makes me feel like you guys like my story 😭

Anyways bye ❤️❤️