𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏

Delilah's Pov:

I've been staying with Elias for about a month now. I really enjoy it. He helps me with anything I need and never judges me.

Today I don't feel like being little. My mind keeps wanting to regress but I've been wanting to do big girl stuff so I think I'll just fight it off.

"Lilah Darling," My Daddy calls out for me. " I'm in here I call from the kitchen."

Soon Elias walks in and I'm getting the stuff to make crepes,
so I have the stove on.

" Lilah what have I told you about using the stove unsupervised." He runs panicked.

"I'm not feeling little Elias I can do what I want to." I tell him with an attitude. He thinks he can always boss me around.

"That's where you are mistaken little girl, I give you rules for your safety and it's your job to follow them weather you want to or not." I just roll my eyes and turn the stove back on.

Then Daddy turns it off. I pout and stomp my leg getting frustrated. I just wanted to be a big girl today. " I am a big girl I can do what I want." I tell him with even more attitude then last time.

" I'm going to turn this stove off, if you turn it on again you will get corner time." Daddy tells me almost daring me to do it again.

This would be my first punishment, do I really want to go through with it, of course I do.

I look him in the eyes "I'm a big girl and I can do what I want." Then I turn the stove back on.

He is quick to turn the stove off and pick me up. He takes me to the living room and puts me in an empty corner. Damn I didn't think he would.

"Do you understand why I'm punishing you?" I just nod my head feeling guilty. That I pushed his buttons. "I want you to sit here for 10 minutes with your head in the corner, if you leave the corner, your time restarts." I nod and put my face in the wall.

~ time skip ~

By the end of 10 minutes I was silently crying feeling guilty and embarrassed for throwing such a fit.

As soon as the timer goes off Daddy is right there picking me up. " You did so good sweet girl."
" Daddy is proud of you love."

I just put my head in his shoulder. I'm definitely feeling little now.

"Do you understand why Daddy put you in the corner?" I just nod my head. " Use your words Lilah." He tells me in a firm voice. " because I gave you attitude and wouldn't listen." I mumble still laying on him.

" Yes, if you were using the stove and went into your headspace you could have gotten hurt. If you want to cook just let me now so I can watch you." He says, not mad just informing me.

I nod my head in understanding.
"Now Do you wanna make those crepes?" He asks with a smile on his face. "Can We!!" I lift my head and yell getting excited.

"Come on let's go get the stuff then."

A/n ~ should I do another chapter of them baking or something different next time?

Thank you for voting :))

Is there anything in specific you want to see in the story?

Should I start a Romance plot between them or keep it platonic?

Anyways don't forget to vote!🎀