TEMPEST.

We see rimuru suddenly using teleportation and appearing out of nowhere. He is currently outside of a huge barrier covering his whole capital 'Rimuru'.

RIMURU POV.:

Hmm great sage can you analyse this barrier covering the whole capital.

((Answer. Yes................ Successful, this barrier is also a holy magic barrier, used to weaken monsters.)) Is it the same barrier as before?

(( Negative. This is a holy barrier but a degraded version of individual hinata's barrier.

It uses four crystals which sucks magicules from surroundings to keep it whereas hinata's barrier is purely made of more dense and purified magicules borrowed from spirits.))

HMM..Interesting....let's try to make something like this after the war to protect tempest from danger. But for now can you make me able to cross through this barrier.

(( Positive..................Successful.))

Thanks partner for thi-s.......w-wh-what i-is th-this. WHAT THE HECK IS ALL OF THIS!! What happened here.

Why are there so many dead bodies of hobgoblins, goblinas, ogres, lizardmen, and many more. WHY ARE THEY ALL DEAD!!

((Answer. The-))

Wait what is this noise? Where is this coming from? Ah found it, let's see if anyo-...ne-.....what ,WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE.

THEY- THEY ARE USING MONSTERS AS SEX SLAVES TO PLEASURE THEMSELVES AND THEN THROWING THEM ASIDE!!TO DIE!! THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS. THEY WILL PAY!!!!!!!.....

Rimuru thought while gritting his teeth, clenching his fists and eyes releasing a bit of his aura.

[[UNIQUE SKILL ' FURY' HAS BEEN ACQUIRED]].

After rimuru saw what is happening with monsters at tempest after the war he got angry. No angry would be understatement he got enraged.

He let all of his aura which he was suppressing loose. Causing all of the humans within 100 meters radius instant death.

He heard some voices inside his head but he ignored it and started slaughtering all of the humans within his range of view.

What is this noise suddenly popping inside my head about fury or something. Doesn't matter anymore. Yess!! Die die die die Die!!!

[[UNIQUE SKILL 'MERCILESS' HAS BEEN ACQUIRED]] And now another voice. Will you please shut up great sage?

THIRD PERSON POV.:

Now we see a huge pile of dead bodies of human soldiers stacked upon each other at the side of the once clean and plain road now destroyed completely.

Beside it all stood rimuru holding a sward in one hand and some random soldiers head in other hand. Having a very sick smile as a lunatic enjoying his game.

It looked like 1000's if not 10,000 dead bodies beside him making a huge pile, blood gushing out of everywhere.

Now he started walking towards central plaza where he wished he never came. He saw something even more cruel. Dead bodies of monsters scattered around the path, some headless, some limbless.

After he reached Central plaza he saw something horrifying.

Soldier's raping female monsters than killing them, hitting those who didn't compiled with them. Some even were raped by 2-3 soldiers at a same time. Making it look like a true hell.