Answering some Questions.

So hello there.

This isn't a chapter it's for answering some questions.

So. You all had some questions like-

‌Ranks of Rimuru right.

   _ So, the answer is, I wanted to make Rimuru a little stronger, to be able to have and control all those ultimate skills.
_ In anime and manga rimuru was C+ rank or B- rank after naming. But to make it interesting I made a little change.

‌Rimuru's power level.

_ So, I actually made him a little (too) powerful. He is currently a little stronger than Dagruel and a little weaker than Guy and Milim but he will still loose a direct one-o-one battle against them(now).

‌Rimuru's skills.

_ Well I gave him Ultimate Skill- Lord Of Wisdom Raphael, with slight changes. Ultimate Skill- Gluttonous king BEELZEBUB, with also a little change to make him stronger earlier than real story.

‌Nations who attacked tempest.

_ Well some of you might be confused between- western union council and western nations.

-western nation means all of the nation's located at the western part of the continent.

-whereas, western council means, a council of few western nation created solely to protect themselves from eastern empires invasions and Guy's demon invasions, plus to protect themselves from great tenma war.