World destroyer vs Fallen Ruler

Third person pov:

"BOOOOOOM"

"Heh, i expected nothing less from someone who's stronger than me". Rimuru said while pulling out his sword from his 'storage space'.

"Let's test my physical capabilities, shall we?" Rimuru muttered to himself or more precisely to his computer partner.

He than swept his left hand on his sword, from bottom to top part of the blade. As he did, his sword started to get covered in pitch 'black flames' which was being powered by 'void energy'.

After doing that, Rimuru gave some random slashes around the area, which cut the very space where the slashes went.

After seeing the performance of his sword, Rimuru looked towards Ivaraj as if to telling him that he is ready.

While Rimuru was doing that, Ivaraj was preparing it's own attack which was a 'turn null' powered breath. After preparing it's attacks, Ivaraj fired it towards Rimuru without waiting even for a millisecond.

 After preparing it's attacks, Ivaraj fired it towards Rimuru without waiting even for a millisecond

[{A/N: Image not mine. Credit to the owner of the picture. BTW it's one hellova pic.}]

Rimuru seeing the coming attack knew that he- even if being one of the strongest- will still get damaged if he tried to defend against the coming attack.

So he tried to avoid it by jumping to the side but Ivaraj had already used it's tail to hit rimuru and threw him at the coming attack.

Rimuru seeing no other choice, used a 'void energy' powered slash to defend against the coming breath.

Both of the attacks were fighting for dominance but Ivaraj's attack was clearly dominating the fight and soon it nullified Rimuru's attack and started to head towards him.

Rimuru seeing it deployed one of his strongest barrier/shield and successfully defended himself against the attack.

"Ughh..this isn't good. The fight has just started and Ivaraj is already overpowering me...i thought it's just a mindless beast but it seems like I have to use everything in my sleeves to have a chance against it..." Rimuru said while huffing and puffing.

"Ciel take care of my defences while I go on offensive." Rimuru said to his most trusted partner.

((Understood master.)) Ciel said just what Rimuru wanted to hear.

After hearing it, Rimuru gave off a very huge grin. That's my ciel." He said happily while avoiding yet another claw attack from Ivaraj.

"KufufuhuHUHAHAHA...IVARAJ, LET'S DANCE!!" Rimuru screamed at the top of his non-existent lungs.

"HAAAAWRR...ROOOOOOOAARR!" As if understanding him, Ivaraj also gave it's own war cry and soon they both engaged in a very deadly fight.

One using sword and magic while other using sharp claws, fangs and tail with brute strength.