World Destroying Dragon..

In the World Of Tensura there are several Realms and Universes. Some of which are Great Spirit Realm, Divine Realm of Angels/ Heaven, Underworld/ Hell, Cryptides Realm, Physical Realm/ Material World, Dream Lands, Promise Lands, Chaos Worlds, Void Worlds, Abyss.

Every Universe and Realm have their own set of rules and their rulers or atleast that's what everyone knows. But there is a universe or realm where there are no rules, no rulers, no people.

It's a special realm created by The God Of Creation, The Great Star King Dragon Veldanava.

This realm is situated right beneath Cryptides Realm and Underworld/Hell. Veldanava created it with precise planning so if one were to approach that realm they will have to go through countless Immortal Demons and countless Immortal Cryptides.

He made it so no one can reach that realm. There is a reason for that which is that, he didn't want anyone to release the being sealed inside that seculded and isolated realm.

That being is the second strongest being in the entire world. It was so strong that God Of Creation had to seal it away in a seal so it won't destroy his precious creations.

That being has several titles given to it by several people who know about it's existence. Those titles being The God of Evil, The Foreigner, The God's Counterpart, The World Destroying Dragon Ivaraj.

This being was so strong that it almost destroyed the whole Tensura world but was stopped by God of Creation and his subordinates.

After fighting it for 1 month The God of Creation finally decided to seal it away in hopes of it ever getting an ego and will.

After that this realm became a abandoned realm, only Angels who serve God of Creation comes to this realm to check if the seal is intact or not.

For average beings let it be human, elves, demi-humans, vampires, giants,etc. even talking or thinking about this realm became a taboo.

After Billions of years since that fight, people forgot about The World Destroying Dragon. Only a few people who are immortals and had seen the true might of that being remember it.

These Beings are Ancient Demon Lords, True Dragons, 7 Primordial Angels/Angels of Origins, 7 Primordial Demons/Demons of Origins, True Hero of The Beginning etc.

These are the people who knows about the existence of that terrifying being and it's might and strength.

They do everything in their powers to protect the seal and stop it from ever being released. They do everything to protect the peace and balance of the world. But they don't know that soon, soon it's going to change, for good or for worse. ...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

THIRD PERSON POV:

In an empty space with nothing but emptyness, we see a very huge Dragon sleeping in a very peaceful state.

It was a dark purple coloured with pitch black shadings, four horns on top of it's head, very sharp claws of all four limbs, two huge jet black wings with two small purple inner wings, a very huge tail and lastly a very huge, dark and sinister aura which can kill anyone weaker than Catastrophe class.

For anyone who sees it, it will look majestic, noble and elegant but in reality this is the being which is called the nightmare of the world. The Counter Part of The God, The World Destroying Dragon Ivaraj.

It was put to sleep by the God Of Creation and was sealed inside this isolated realm.

There is a very powerful and huge illusion put on this place so if anywhere to come here without his permission they will see nothing but absolute emptiness.