TAMING AND NAMING...

Third person POV:.

After rimuru said that, all three of them started to charge their attacks and threw at rimuru with a very high speed. The first to reach was blanc's, who created a 'nuclear canon'.

It was strong enough to kill anyone below A- rank but rimuru just used 'Beelzebub' and blanc's attack disappeared.

Blanc was shocked to see this but didn't lose her composure and started to charge yet another 'nuclear canon' with more power.

At the same time Jaune's 'nuclear blast' which she created, reached rimuru. Rimuru yet again used 'Beelzebub' and ate her attack.

Violet got behind Rimuru and used her 'toxin blast' which she created with the poison that can even hurt spiritual beings yet once again, infront of Beelzebub it was nothing.

At that time blanc, who was preparing a 'nuclear canon' finished it and threw it at rimuru. Rimuru this time got annoyed and directed it towards jaune, who herself was preparing an attack.

Getting annoyed by their weak attacks, Rimuru taunts them.

"Is this all you got? These weak attacks can't even bypass my defence let alone hurt me.

When I learned that you all are primordial demons, i thought you would be strong but I guess I overestimated you. You all are nothing but pathetic weaklings."

It worked as Rimuru had hoped. Listening to his taunts, all three of them got pissed.

"You pathetic weakling dare to humiliate me, a primordial demon? How dare you? I will make you pay for this." Violet screams at the top of her lungs.

"You became quite arrogant just because you survived some of our weaker attacks. Let me show you what terror is." Blanc said while preparing another attacks.

Violet used her 'poison gas' to damage RIMURU'S defences and corner him and at that time jaune who was thrown away by blanc's magic also used a 'nuclear charge' on him and from the corner blanc used a 'death streak', her strongest attack to end this as soon as possible.

After all of the attacks collided there was a huge blast vaporising any life left within 30km radius. All three demoness lives upto there fame as ancient and most powerful devil's.

There was a huge cloud of smoke and inside that smoke was a very huge layer of poison, nuclear and death magic particles.

After 10-20 seconds the smoke disappeared and there stood rimuru without any damages the only damage he took was slight torn on his clothes.

As if taunting them he started laughing loudly on them, which seemed to work as they started to charge up an another death, nuclear and poison magic but this time in smaller scale but more destructive powers.

They sent all of there attack at him which is strong enough to kill an average true demon lord. But rimuru was once again unharmed, after seeing this they knew that at this rate they will lose. But then blanc called other two saying she has a plan to defeat him.

Blanc POV:

Uhhhh...... Just what is going on here. We all three of primordial demons who are strong enough to kill a true demon lord and can wipe out a whole nation are having a hard time against this person.

We have to do something before it gets more troublesome and complicated.

Let's try by using death streak, it is my strongest attack even though I won't use it at its full potential on him but it will still be strong enough to kill him and looks like jaune and violet are doing the same which means the chances are in our favour.