VELDORA vs RIMURU.

THIRD PERSON POV.:

In the middle of nowhere we see two people standing. One of them has golden-yellow hair, golden eyes which were looking a little dull, tanned skin, he has well built body, there was a tatto right down his eyes.

He was a handsome man, who could make any woman fall in love with him. But there was something off with him. He was flaring a very huge amount of aura, which can kill any one let it be human, monster or demi-human below A+rank.

In front of him was another boy/girl. He/She has silvery-blue hair, with golden eyes. He/She was wearing a black coloured dress with a golden Y at the chest area. He/She was also flaring his/her aura which was rivaling the blond mans aura.

They were none other than Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest and Ruler of Monsters, Rimuru Tempest.

Both of them were looking at each other with bloodlust and were waiting for the other to move so they can attack at other ones weak points.

After a while of waiting veldora made his move. He moved at speed of sound and punched rimuru which he tried to defend by making a X from his hands but he was still thrown far away and collided with the wall.

veldora didn't stopped at this and he started to move towards rimuru but when he reached rimuru was not there.

After seeing that rimuru wasn't there veldora was confused, than he suddenly tried to turn around but he was already too late, until than rimuru had already kicked him at his back. That kick was coated with magicules and a little fighting spirit.

After that kick hit veldora he flew towards wall and collided with it, but it didn't stopped there he was sent even further making a hole in walls.

At the little time which rimuru had after this attack, he used it to charge another attack which was a combination of black lightning and dark flame.

It started to create a huge sphere but it started to shrink little by little until it was a football sized sphere. After that he coated it by his Ultimate Skill and that sphere got even more dense and strong making it terrifyingly dangerous.

Sensing the danger that attack held veldora also charged his own attack at his hands and started to move his hands round making his attack take a vortex shape which was dark purple coloured.

He also coated his attack with his Ultimate Skill making it even more terrifying.

Both of them seeing each other's attack thought only one thing "it's dangerously deadly." They both launched there attack at each other.

Veldora: "Storm Of Destruction!!!"

Rimuru: "Chaos sphere!!!"

[{ A/N: Don't judge my naming sense. I know it's not good but bear with it.}]

As both of the attack moved towards its target they started do destroy everything in its path just by its aura. The land, roof, and walls all started to crumble and started to destroy the cave.

When both of the attack were in front of eachother it started to make cracking noises and both collided.

"BOOM!!!"

"CRACKLE.....CRACK....BOOM..."

After several more blasts those attacks started to grow in size little by little from the size of a car to a size of truck till it became as huge as a two story building.

Both of the attacks made one last blast which was stronger than all of the previous ones and both the attacks disappeared.

The outcome of the attacks wasn't good. The whole mountain where once sealed cave used to be is now nowhere to be seen.