WALPURGIS- I

So it's after several recommendations.

In this chapter we will only see reactions of the strong beings. Such as true dragons, true demon lords.

So let's begin.

This chapter will have two parts 'cause it was way, way too big.

...................................................

FROST CONTINENT:

In a place where there is nothing other than snow and glaciers. We see a huge ice castle in the middle of the whole continent. It was a huge castle made purely of ice, which coloured it bluish-white with cyan-blue shades at some places.

If not for the magicules this place was leaking and demons roaming around, humans would have already thought of living here.

This castle no this whole continent belongs to non other than first and oldest demon lord, Lord Of Darkness Demon Lord Guy Crimson. And second and currently the oldest and strongest true dragon alive, White Ice Empress Frost Dragon Velzard.

Both of them were having a friendly spar with each other. There were nuclear magic and ice magic fired everywhere. There match was coming to the climax by the overwhelming power of demon lord guy crimson. But suddenly they both stopped at there tracks.

They felt a very huge aura and after that another huge aura which was rivaling the previous one was felt. Both of the auras were fighting for dominance over each other. Seeing this both of them had shocked and annoyed expressions.

GUY POV:

Today I was having a spar with velzard to forget all of the troublesome issues and relax a bit. We were having our spar and when it was going to end something unexpected happened. There was a huge aura flared around the world.

Only few are strong enough to flare such aura, humans call those catastrophic beings such as True Dragons, True Demon Lords, True Heroes. But there is something off.
This-this aura, it can't be. But he was sealed and that slime had absorbed him, so how is he back this early? And he is more stronger than before. When I was in deep thought about this I suddenly felt another aura which was as strong as previous one.

Guy: "Hey velzard, this first aura. Doesn't it belong to-" I was going to ask velzard to confirm it.

Velzard: "Yes guy. This aura belongs to that idiotic brother of mine. But how is he alive, and not only that he is also stronger than before." She was as shocked as me.

Guy: "And about this other aura, what is he doing there?" I asked knowing whom this aura belongs to.

Velzard: "Something is wrong guy. I think we should check this out. I don't want other trouble than it already is." She said a little annoyed.

Guy: "Yes, I think the same. I will send Rain or Mizary to send some demon with communication crystal so we can watch it." I said while communicating rain and mizary through thought communication.

Guy: ( Mizary send some demon from your lineage with communication crystal to jura forest so we can watch what's going on there. And make sure he doesn't get discovered.

And Rain prepare for walpurgis and bring every demon lords after your preparations are done. And do everything properly.)

Rain/Mizary: ( yes. As you wish lord guy.) Huhuhu.. it will be fun to watch him once again. Please do entertain me. Slime-rimuru.