WALPURGIS- II

YO SO THIS IS THE CONTINUATION PART OF WALPURGIS- I.

I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT MAKING PEOPLE's REACTIONS SO ITS NOT AS GOOD AS YOU ALL MIGHT THINK.

BUT ENJOY!!!

THIRD PERSON POV:

All of the demon lords were currently looking at the crystal ball, which was showing-

[{( A/N: SO THEY WILL WATCH THIS FIGHT FROM WHEN RIMURU AND VELDORA HAD DESTROYED THE SEALED CAVE ALONGSIDE THE WHOLE MOUNTAIN AND WERE OUTSIDE.)}]

There some rubbles and huge rocks scattered everywhere. In the middle was a huge crater expanding to two kilometres.

In the middle of crater were two people responsible for this destruction.

Dagruel: "So who are they?" He said while looking at guy. "I thought we were supposed to be watching Ruler Of Monsters fighting Veldora."

Velzard: "From what I can see and sense, the guy with tanned skin and blond hair is my little brother. But I didn't knew he already got a human form." Velzard said this to no one in exact.

Everyone had a shocked expression that the muscular man with tanned skin and blond hair is the evil dragon Veldora, who loves to rampage.

Guy: "So if that is veldora than the other one must be Ruler Of Monsters, but he looks somewhat different, somewhat stronger. How could someone get this strong at such a short amount of period."

Now everyone were more shocked. Noone could or were hiding there shocked expressions because the Ruler of Monsters who was supposed to be weak and critically injured after fighting Hinata Sakaguchi is not only perfectly fine but also matching the Storm Dragon who is a Catastrophic being.

None of them said anything and kept looking at the crystal ball to see the fight.

After seeing that this small attacks won't work at his opponent, veldora started to get serious and started to grow in size and started to resemble a dragon, which shows that he is transforming into his true form. He was a 100 meter huge dragon, His gigantic body is covered in black steel like scales, with his wings and underside taking on a bluish color. His eyes are deep golden and the back of his head is covered with four horns extending backwards.

"RAAWR!!!..RAAAAAAWRRR!!"

Luminous: "So he truly is that overgrown lizard. But isn't he a little bigger from the previous time. That seal should have made him weaker than how did he become stronger instead." She asked to none in particular, while still watching the fight escalate.

Clayman: "Hmm shouldn't there be a huge mountain because the location is exactly the outside of sealed cave but there is nothing other than some rubble's and a.... huge....cr-crater......"

Once Clayman said this all of them also noticed that. After examining the location they understood that the crater and rubble's are the remnants of the huge mountain which got destroyed by their fight.

Some of them were shocked and terrified to the core who were Clayman, carrion and Frey. Whereas some were more excited to see this fight escalate. So they kept watching further without saying a word.

After transforming into his true dragon form veldora started to use his skills such as dragon breath at low power but more speed. Rimuru after seeing that more that 15 dragons breaths are coming toward him tried to move out of place but was throw again by veldora's tail attack.

All of the dragons breath collided with rimuru and there was a huge smoke after the blast.

Dagruel: "What do you think Dino, will he survive that attack." Dagruel asked dino who was sitting on his left side.