MONSTERS MEETING.....

???: "GREAT RIMURU!?"

Rimuru: "Rigurd? Been a while, right?"

Rigurd: "Yes Great Rimuru, it's been 2 months since we got a news about you. But after feeling your aura alongside Great Lord Storm Dragon, we came here as soon as possible."

Rimuru: "Ahh yes, yes 2 months. And yes I was fighting Veldora till yesterday, thus you all must have sensed our aura. By the way Rigurd."

Rigurd: "yes?"

Rimuru: "Rigurd where are others? Are they doing something important thus they couldn't come?"

Rigurd: "......G-Great Ri-muru th-they-"

Rimuru: "Or are they angry at me for breaking my promise of protecting them? Do they hate me now? Are they blaming me? If yes than they should after all it's my fault that I wasn't able to come earlier.

It's my fault for being selfish and going to INGRASSIA. It's my fault for making rules where you can't hurt humans even if they hurt you. I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry-"

Rigurd: "Great Rimuru please calm down. It wasn't Great Rimuru's fault that it all happened.

It's no one's fault except those greedy humans. So Great Rimuru please calm down. And about others it's-, they-, all-........."

Rigurd wasn't able to say those words in front of a already broken Rimuru. He knew that once the news of everyone's death will be known by Rimuru, the consequences will be Disastrous no a true Catastrophe will befall to this whole world which he is trying to prevent.

Rimuru: "Yes humans, they are the root for everything, my and my people's sorrow, pain, suffering and anger.

They have crossed the one line they shouldn't have now I will make this whole world know the pain i and my people are feeling. By the way Rigurd you didn't answered my first question. Where are others?"

Rigurd: "Great Rimuru they-they- they di-"

???? "Lord Rimuru sorry for arriving late. It's great to see that you are safe."

When Rigurd was about to disclose the most crucial information someone interrupted them. It was soui he was kneeling in front of Rimuru while his head facing ground as a show of respect.

Rigurd looked thankful towards Soui knowing that now Rimuru's attention is towards something else so he might not ask about others for a while so till then everything is alright.

Rimuru: "Ah? Soui?! it's great to see you too. How are you doing?"

Soui: "Lord Rimuru doesn't need to concern for me, I am doing good."

Rimuru: "Hahaha still the same(sigh). Let's leave it at that. Now Soui, Rigurd give me the report of everything casualties, damage, responsible ones and lastly how?"

After Rimuru finished saying both Rigurd and Soui look towards each other and were conflicted to whether tell everything or not. This didn't go unnoticed by Rimuru.

Rimuru: "Rigurd, Soui let's not hide anything and tell everything okay."

It wasn't a request it was an order which meant that they shouldn't hide anything good or bad and tell him everything truthfully. Both Rigurd and Soui understood this and chose to reveal everything.

Soui: "Lord Rimuru let me be the one to report everything."

Soui requested knowing that Rigurd can't possibly say this as he himself is in sorrow.