Goodbye...lil Sis...

"ahhh!!!" I hear a scream and I immediately run to Jessica's bedroom, "What's wrong!?" I asked her, did she hurt herself?! Is there a problem!? She looks at me and grins, "Hehe...sorry...it's just...this! How can this be!?" she yells again, I move closer to her to see what is on her phone.

She looks at me and shows me the phone, "This! How can they kill him!? So cruel!!!" she says with tears in her eyes. I looked at the phone, There was a panel where there was a male character lying down and he was full of blood. "mmh? Who is he?" I asked Jessica, "he is the second male lead in this manhwa!" Jessica said to me, "How cruel! They kill him! It was bad he was rejected by the female lead, now they have to kill him! So cruel...!" Jessica pouted, I looked at her bed and saw a tissue.

"Seriously...? Are you crying over a fictional character?"

She looked at me, "Hey! Who cares!? It's not weird! People cry when they see a sad story you know?" she pouted. I chuckle, "Yeah, yeah... Okay... So, he died?" Jessica nodded. "mmh...what a shame, I was rooting for him..." I look at her phone, "mmh...you know what, tell me more about him." I speak as I sit down next to Jessica, She looks at me there is a star in her eye~ "Wait! You want to know!?" I chuckle and smile. "Yeah, tell me more about him" Jessica then immediately taps her phone and starts to tell me about the manhwa.

But because the story is so interesting I couldn't help but read the novel to know more about them! But Jessica refuses saying that she doesn't want to get spoilers. Hehe~

Surprisingly the novel is pretty decent, although it's meant for female readers. I find it pretty okay, the plot is pretty good.

However, some parts are still mysterious since the author does not elaborate on them... Jessica says it makes sense since this novel is a romance novel. Ahh jeez...

...

After hours of spending time with her, I figured it was enough, I stood up. "Jessica, I'm going to go shop for ingredients for a moment. Wanna come?" I asked her, and she shook her head. "Do you want something?" I asked her again, "A snack and my favorite soda drinks please~?" I nodded and went out of her room.

After that I go to the living room, I take my wallet and take my keys with me. After that, I go to the door and go out, I lock the door and start to go to the shopping store, "mmh...let's see..." I opened up my phone, "We need..."

...

I found the store and went in, I took the cart and started to go to see if the items I wanted were there. "mmh...we need onions, pasta, and veggies...Oh, I also can't forget garlic yes... And..." I continue to walk and take the items on my list. I also made sure to get the snacks and the drinks Jessica asked me to.

"We also need oranges, apples, and...sauce...wait, have I taken the onions yet?"

"mmh...fish is also good..."

"This chicken is big and the price is not bad,"

"oh! Jessica loves ramen, I'll take one then!"

"We have pasta, garlic, onions, chicken, and..."

"mmh...should I get this one, or...this one?"

"No way...buy 2 get one free and the price is so good! Mister! Give me them please!"

"An anime figurine...? Why is it in the meat section...?"

"I can't believe they sell manga here...what is this place...???"

"...why are there wet panties on the floor...?"
...

Sometime later, I think I got everything all ready including Jessica's snacks and drinks, so I went to the counter and paid for them. "Thank you and please come back~," the cashier said with a smile. I smiled back at her and then went away with the grocery bag, As I walked out of the store I noticed that it was going to rain...