Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother

... I wipe my tears away, what am I doing...? I need to be strong, for Jessica! But first I need to remember the ordane family. As far as I know, the manhwa has shown 4 characters from the family, the father is not shown and they also didn't show the mother.

But as far as I remember they show Deon, Luke, Vincent, and Leon. Now I remember! They show you that 4 siblings!

Deon: firstborn son, black hair and red eyes.

Deon is the male lead!

Leon: second born, White hair red eyes.

Leon is the second male villain!

Vincent: the fifth son, black hair blue eyes.

Vincent is a male villain support! (deon)

Luke (me): blond hair blue eyes,

Second male lead! That unfortunately suffered a terrible fate thanks to Deon...

But now I know about Anna,

Anna: Third-born daughter. Black hair red eyes!

As far as I know, she hasn't shown up in the manhwa... So background character!

In the story, they tell you that Luke's mother is different. And that all of them are just half-siblings. Luke has a little brother that was only mentioned but never showed up. His little brother is :

Kyle: the sixth son. Has blond hair and red eyes!

Second male lead supporter!

In the story, Kyle despite not being shown or having any screentime has always been mentioned to help Luke, according to Jessica Luke and Kyle are extremely close and in the end, the one who exposes Deon's deeds towards Luke is Kyle himself. Unfortunately, he is met with a terrible death... The most tragic thing is that all Kyle wanted was just to live with his brother only...

...well I'm not dead yet, I can save him! Besides if I bring him back that means Jessica will have a little brother! It won't be bad. I'll just bring one person only~ and Kyle's fate is just too cruel...

*knock knock*

I turn to the door..." Young master Luke, it is me. Charles." that name rings a bell! Luke Butler Charles! He is the most loyal butler to Luke and even after Luke was killed he never gives up and helps Kyle expose Deon's acts. Unfortunately, he and Kyle shared the same fate where they were killed at the end.

I stand up, I go to the door. I open the door... "mmh...? You...are..." Since in Miss Anna's eyes I lost my memory thanks to Deon she must have told Charles. So I need to play a part in it, it's not even a lie. I don't remember everything aside from the future. "mmh...you are...Charles...right?" I asked him.

He looks at me, "Yes young master. I'm Charles your butler. It seems that you are slowly regaining your memory back..." he says in a low tone. I wonder why? "Mister Charles, may I look for Kyle? I want to see him!" I say to Charles, his eyes widen. Why?

Charles: "Ah...I believe that is not possible at this moment"

Luke: "Why?"

Charles: "...Kyle is now busy practicing his magic to pass the test."

Luke: "Oh..."

How can I forget? In the manhwa as well as the novel (since the novel has side stories where they give you detail and backstory about the characters) in the novel side stories they give you every detail of the test that every child of the ordane family must go through. And you can't fail it because if you did. You're going to be killed. This reminds me of that one novel that also showed certain children coming from hellish families that needed to do tests to survive.

Reincarnated as the second male lead, I decide to become a proper saintOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara