Kyle And Vincent

I noticed that Kyle's grip on my hand was a little bit tighter, could it be he was nervous? I tap on his shoulder and he turns around I then poke his cheeks. "!?" Kyle looks at me confused. I smile "Hehe ~ are you scared? Don't be, I'm here no?"

"i-i'm not scared!" he yells with a red face. His cheeks as well as his ears are all red~ this reminds me of when I bring Jessica to a haunted house and I tease her like this~ just like Kyle her face is also all red haha~... I miss her, I miss our home, sure unlike other people we are not that rich and I'm just a normal coworker who works as a teacher...

But our life is not dull, every day I will cook for Jessi and she will always praise me for my good cooking... I... I want to go back home...

"...brother...?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Kyle, "yes? I'm sorry what were you saying?" I asked him. "... We already arrived at the training arena" he spoke quietly. "ah, I see... Very well I can't wait to see your skills Kyle ~," I say cheerfully, I hope that'll make this sad atmosphere around us go away!

"I'll show you the place, after all, it's been a long time since you came here, dear brother!" Kyle says, "And I also want you to get the best seat!" he added. I smile and pat his head, in the novel, Luke was stated to always pat Kyle no? So I should do it too, just to make sure Kyle doesn't have any suspicions about me.

"ahh-! Brother! I'm not a kid anymore!" Kyle complains, I chuckle he looks mad but he didn't try to dodge or even take my hand away~ mmh... What is the line that Luke says to Kyle huh..?

"... I'm sorry... I fail to help you that day," he mumbled. Could Kyle mean on that day when deon torture me? Well I mean he tortured Luke not me but I am Luke now! Ahh...uh...! "it's okay Kyle, it was my fault anyway..."

Kyle shakes his head, "No way! They know that you hate violence and yet they force you to kill someone! You won't do it! And they even dare to blame you for it! They can choose anyone and yet they choose you!" Kyle grips his hand tightly! "it's not your fault...!"

I look at him, ah... So that's what happens... Luke refuses to kill someone... "Kyle, we are in the ordane family... Naturally, we are meant to kill, as for this one. It is my incompetence for not doing it" That is not wrong, although Luke is a tragic character some of the things that happen to him are his fault.

Luke isn't stupid, he knows that if he didn't do what he was told he will be punished. Although I don't agree with what his family is doing some of his abuse is because of him as well. Although I'm also planning to do the same because while he was abused. He also manages to survive at least for a while.

Of course, I also will try to make sure I get less abuse compared to the OG Luke.

"n-no... That is not your fault...! This is their fault! Don't blame yourself, dear brother!" Kyle yells trying to fight with my point.

"It's my fault that I failed to protect you! I promise to protect you and this happens!"

"..."

Ah! I remember now! In the side stories, Luke was talking with Kyle and gave him a line that calms Kyle down! When this type of thing happens and that is...!

I go to Kyle and pull him closer to me, "B-brother...?!" I hugged Kyle and patted his head. I hugged him tight.

"It's okay, I don't blame anyone. Kyle if you so wish to protect me then be strong faster~ after all your big brother is weaklings that need to be saved."

"but... Even if I am weak I will continue to protect you why? You might ask, that is because I have always loved you. I have always loved you and everyone here,"