a nightmare!

"eh? By... Burning me? Why?" I look at them both, I take it back! I'd rather have my hands, legs, and body chopped off! Heck-! I'll even cut off my di-

Deon: "Father wants to test how fast you can heal"

Luke: "If you beheaded me, give me a couple of seconds and I will probably turn to normal..."

Leon: "Oh? Is that so? Then maybe beating you is not needed anymore, we can use a knife and see how deep we can cut your throat and how long it'll take for you to heal yourself"

Luke: "U-um... I don't think that is good, I probably died instantly,"

Leon: "No worries, I know how to make sure you get a couple of seconds before dying"

Before I can say anything back, he slices my throat-! "!?" I coughed up blood! Hurts. Fuck it hurts! It fucking hurts! Tears fall from my eyes, it feels as if I'm dying- cut that shit out! I'm fucking dying right now!!! I fall to the ground-! Coughing up more blood-

I am in a panic I can't think of anything! Fuck! Heal! I need to heal! The hand that I put on my throat immediately let out a light from it. A circle of light also appears below me. And just a second after that there's no blood anymore...

"5 seconds, not bad," Leon says as he gets down on one knee and looks at me. "I thought it would at least take you 12 or 14 seconds, but only in 5 seconds you had already healed yourself" he put his finger on my neck, and my body began to tremble... "it didn't even leave a scar..." Leon said as he brushed his finger against my neck gently... This is probably the gentlest Leon I have ever seen...

"that being said Luke, you said it'll probably take you a couple of seconds to heal back should you be beheaded right?"

My face turned pale... "it's just a statement! There's no actual proof that I can do that!" he stands up. "but that means, there is a chance no?" I closed my eyes! It's useless fuck! Fuck! This shit is worse than hell! Fuck Leon and his ugly ass pants! Fuck Deon too for being a bitch and just standing there like an NPC while looking at us! What the hell am I even thinking!? Dude, I'm going insane!!!

"open your eyes and stand up Luke"

I slowly stand up and open my eyes... Both of my hands are on my chest... I can feel it, my heart is beating so fast it might stop. I'd rather die thanks to a heart attack- "Just kidding" Leon laughed. "aww you're so scared~" Leon said as he put his hand on my neck. "ngh-!" he gripped my neck-! I can't breathe... "A-a-" I tried to get his hand away... Leon then grabs my wrist and smirks

"Leon, stop it"

Deon grabs Leon's hand and takes him away from me, finally... I sighed in relief, ow... There's some bruise... I heal it up.

Leon: "Well what are we waiting for? Deon, pour the gasoline on him"

Deon: "Okay"

I immediately ran to the door, opened, it, and ran away! Jesus, what the fuck? I can take some beating but being burned? Hell fucking no! That's the worst that could happen to me! I run as fast as I can but unfortunately, what can a mere weak-ass guy like me do you run away from those two? I immediately felt my arm being grabbed and turned around- it was Leon who grabbed my arm...

Leon: "... Don't try to resist, this is Father's order"

I tried to get him away from me but nothing worked... For a moment, it feels like he is sad... Ehhh probably just my imagination, to see me getting tortured, this is his paradise. The gasoline was poured on me, please, please, please... Anything but this. I'm going to die...

"...." I silently accept my fate, something that I noticed before this is that they avoid pouring it on my head, and my left arm. So aside from that, only a few parts of my body are safe from being poured with gasoline. Leon then took my left arm and tore the sleeves. He then put a... What is that? A cast? It's not made out of cotton? Huh, why do they put that on my left arm?