my life is not A-okay

"oh, welcome young master Luke," the maid says as she bows down. "is there anything you want?" I smiled at her "Oh, nothing, I'm just here with Ansel, since he is new here I thought I'd spend some time with him" The maid bowed again and walked away.

Ansel and I sit on the ground as we enjoy the garden scenery, it's beautiful. There are flowers and plants that I have never seen, the sky however is not on our side since it is dark. But I can still see my surroundings...

"Ansel, you don't need to watch me all the time you know," I said as I touched the flower... He is staring at me from behind... It's scary... "oh" ... Oh cmon...! I turned around and smiled "If you don't know what to do, you can help me gather these flowers" Ansel nodded and helped me take some flowers. It's okay, after a week or so of living in this world. Or specifically this hellish mansion, I manage to know that it's okay if I take some flowers from this garden. It's just there as a decoration for this mansion

And so, I am allowed to take them! Hehe... This is one of my steps to becoming a Saint, OG Luke von ordane was mentioned to have extremely healing magic that is so powerful if you tried to behead him, it'll take less than a second for him to go back to normal. Now that I think back about it, this is probably the second male lead plot armor to make sure he doesn't die easily... Of course, it's a different story when it is with Deon however.

However! I find a loophole in this so-called extremely powerful healing magic, I can heal any wound no matter how horrible it might be, however, I can't heal an illness, I can't even heal a simple illness such as cold! This makes my "powerful" healing magic have restrictions. Not just that it might ruin some of my plans which is me trying to become a Saint

It's also a hindrance, my actual plan was to run away, and if I get sick, I can't do anything. Also, Saints are often depicted as someone who can heal any illness or wound in manhwa or anime that I watch, since this world itself was just a manhwa or a novel, naturally, I gotta follow those tropes as well.

I happily took the blue flowers and put them on my lap. "Ansel," I called for him. He looks at me, "Please bring me a basket, it's near that fountain over there" I say, he nods and goes to the fountain. I continue to pick the flowers. You might be wondering, how do I know which one is useful?? Well, that's all thanks to my experience as an ex-medical teacher and of course this world of books, I read a lot of books, whether it's a history book, medical book or just a usual book where it's just a book that teaches you how to use magic or how to kill.

For example, this... Jimson weed, With green leaves that are sometimes tinged with purple jimson weed, is incredibly unsafe when ingested or inhaled. Although used to treat asthma and other health conditions, it can lead to nausea, vomiting, and hallucinations.

Oh by the way when I say it was used as a treatment for asthma, this fact is not supported by any scientific evidence, so consuming it honestly is just stupid. So please stay away from it okay?

...

I turn around and see the basket beside me, I put the flowers that I plucked from the bushes and put it in the basket. What flowers do I take you may ask? Well, I take the one that can be turned into a herb. Such as chamomile,
Probably the most recognized use for chamomile is as a tea to promote sleep. It has a wonderful sweet flavor (some say almost like a pineapple) and is great to drink before bedtime. This can be used as a treatment for upset stomach or gas pain!

The medicinal use for chamomile is :

1) upset stomach
2) Gas
3) Promotes sleep
4) promotes calm
5) Eye issues (conjunctivitis)
6) Fever reducer ( when used as an enema)

There goes our lesson~! Back to the main story!

...

"Master, why do you need all of these flowers?" Ansel looks at me. I smile, "because they are pretty and they are often used as herbs. Some of them can even be used as medicine to treat an illness! So taking them is not a bad thing!" he tilts his head "Herbs...illness and medicine?" I nodded "Yeah! Medicine, some of these flowers such as rose can even turn into tea, rose petal tea can soothe a sore throat"