Me, You And Him

"What!? Are you NUTS!?" Kyle shouts in anger! I look at Vincent, confused. "me...? Why?" Vincent shrugs, "I don't know ~ maybe... That's because Deon asked me to~?" my body froze. Deon... Wants me...? Wait, why!? I didn't even do anything yet! And I don't want to meet with Deon! That guy reeks of death! And the worse is that he did torture me/Luke!

Vincent's smirk fell out. "I don't want to waste time. I know for a fact that a fight is inevitable if I try to take you since I know Kyle won't let me do it."

Vincent then takes out his sword. "so cmon Kyle, show me if you are strong. Because if you're not I'll take your brother." Kyle gritted his teeth, he immediately went and took his sword. He immediately points the sword towards Vincent, "No fucking way I'm letting you take my brother." he speaks in a calm voice. Oh-oh... That means Kyle is truly pissed!

A fight between these two is bad! Luke canonically never goes here after being tortured by Deon because he is too traumatized by it and stays in his room for almost a year! It was not u till the female lead comes he coincidentally went out! This is probably a side effect for me since I alter the action! I can't fight! Even if Luke is strong! I don't know how to fight, dodge, or use weapons like a sword!

Besides, these two are trained assassins. Even if I'm strong it would be useless considering that these two can easily take me out. But getting into the middle of this can also cause my death!

"i-i'll go..."

Kyle and Vincent both look at me, "Brother!? Why!?" Kyle asked me, "I don't... want you to fight Kyle... Besides, I dislike violence..." I gently caress his hair while saying the line. It's hard since I need to make sure I stay in the Luke character while also maintaining my fears... I took a deep breath and let it out quietly.

"beside... I lost my memory quite a lot, perhaps Master Deon called me to make sure I could catch up." I smile. Yeah, that was a total bullcrap. Deon would probably torture me... But I need to see him... Otherwise... I'm dead. If Vincent and Kyle fight Vincent would win. And I'll be forcefully taken here, and if Kyle wins then Deon might come here personally which has a low chance but I don't want to risk it.

"smart choice, dear brother" Vincent smirked. I look at him, "...please lead the way." he walked away and I follow him. But before I could get far Kyle immediately take my hand. "Kyle...?" I look at him, Kyle grip my hand tightly... He frowns, "If... If that Deon bastard hurt you again... Say it to me, I can't win a fight against him but I do everything I can to at least hurt him as revenge for you..!"

This kid, I pat his head. "it's okay, I'm sure he won't hurt me again... But if it is as you say then okay. I'll let you" Kyle's eyes widen. "y-you let me take revenge...?" oh... No. "well... I can't exactly do anything to you... Kyle, if you can please don't do it... It's your choice at the end..." I say gently. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!!! Did I become too occ?!

"y-you can ask me to do anything and I won't disobey you..." he mumbled. "well... Please don't do anything that can bring you harm. I care about you" After all you're my shield. I need to have Kyle to at least protect me. I gently put his hand away, "I'll be back~ practice more~" I say to him, Kyle nodded his head and go to the training area back.

Vincent is looking at me, his smile is all gone and all that's left is his cold eyes. "done? I find myself cringing at your so-sweet words at that brat." I look at him with a calm face. "please don't slander my little brother..." Vincent laughed, "Little brother? You both didn't even come from the same mother...!" I can tell he is trying to provoke me,

"vincent"

Vincent froze, I know it. The manhwa Luke can act cold, he is scary by logic but because he smiles so much and acts so kind most of the time you won't feel any scary thing coming from him. But at the end of the day, Luke is still an ordane son by blood. And he is still part of the family,