Toy And Butterfly.

'when a human's wish is strong, a god will look upon them and give them a guide for them to follow through. It is the human choice whether to follow the path that has already been opened for them or to wait for a miracle to come '
-XXxx xxx

"y-you... You're coming with me?" I asked him the same question again and each time he replied with "Yes" I sighed. Well, this is for the better. I'm glad I don't need to fight or anything... After doing some talking I found out that this young fella doesn't have a name. He was a slave from a fallen kingdom and was transported here. He was later sold and released to go into the forest.

"Are you my new master?" he asked me as we were walking. I smile bitterly at him... "yeah, sorry that your master is the weakest here" I said to him. According to him... It seems that my reputation as the 'weakest sibling in the family ordane' is widely known. I sighed once again... Who the hell revealed that? I mean... Isn't that just kind of wrong!? Not factually, but aren't we supposed to be kept as a secret!?

"It's okay, it doesn't matter if you are weak or strong. You are my new master and so, I'll use my blade to protect you"

I look at him. "thank you..." I smile. We walked a little bit more and soon we found another "prey" being chased. Huh, that must mean that one of my siblings is nearby! For the first time, I'm looking forward to meeting them! I hope it's Kyle! Please be Kyle! I walked a little bit faster and went the opposite of what the "prey" was running to. Huh? More people are running away? One...two...three... There are like ten more people! Who and what are they running from??

"master? Who are they running from?"

Luke: "... It can be two things, either they are running away from an animal... Or..."

I grip my hand.

"my siblings," I take his hand. "cmon, let's go. It's okay. We are told not to harm each other in this event, your master won't be hurt and I will try my best to prevent them from hurting you too" I say to him, and so, I started to walk faster towards the area where the "preys" are running from. The outside of the forest! I can see the light! I started to walk even faster while still holding my hand with the "toy" I recently got.

I should give him a name...

As soon as we got out, we met with Vincent and Kyle fighting!? "what-" Before anything... A sudden blade is thrown at me-!? "BROTHER!!!" Kyle seems to have noticed me and throws a dagger at it which alters the blade's movement and causes it to- **BOOM!** "Explosion!?" the guy beside me immediately gets in front of me and takes out his blade.

???: "Master, please stay behind me. Something is not right"

Luke: "I can see it, but Vincent is not the type of person to use explosion! And Kyle only has a gun and a dagger!"

The explosion impact is pretty strong as the impact caused the wind to become stronger! "ngh...!" I struggle to even open my eyes...! "hey..." I pull the guy's clothes a little. "can you see?" he nodded. "can you help me take those two away? We gotta too-! Otherwise, something bad is gonna happen to them!" I say as I start to grip his clothes tightly. Damnit! The wind is too strong!

Suddenly he put his hand around my waist and just carried me!? In a bridal style!? "wha-!" before I could say anything he shushed me and immediately ran towards the place where Kyle and Vincent were fighting! As he runs there I can feel that something even worse is gonna happen! Do they just bring a super dangerous bomb with them!? Because I'm sure it's just one explosion and it somehow was able to create this entire thing-!

"H-hey... How about I just ride you from behind? You might need to fight later..." he nodded and so, instead of carrying me in a bridal style I am now in the back! Meanwhile, he is running with his blade out! "Vincent!!! Kyle!!! Can you both hear me!?" I yell! There was no response but only the sound of the strong current wind could be heard.