I'll Come Back...

"..." I go to the garden, and although Miss Anna has told me to stay right there I could not just do that. I go to the garden for a moment just to see if there is something else. The garden is empty but there were lots of flowers and some other types of plants. For a family full of murderers and psychopaths, they for sure take good care of this garden.

"in the story, Christine met Luke here and after that, they both chatted with each other, well that only happened when she was 18. In what timeline am I in? Has the story started yet?" I need to find out if the story has started yet. As far as I remember Luke wears white clothes with yellow patterns, and he also wears a flower on his clothes which causes him to look more holy.

Well, that is understandable why, Luke was heavily implied to hate the dark color of the family, no one forced him to wear the dark color tho. He doesn't fit with dark color, white or bright color is what fits him the most. I look in the mirror, I am not wearing those clothes yet, right now I am wearing a dark suit that also has a red pattern. "...as expected, the dark color didn't fit him" Right now he looks good but that's because he is attractive. If your face isn't attractive you need to know more about fashion, otherwise, you just look worse than before.

"It's to be expected he is the second male lead after all." this is a manhwa world, everyone needs to be pretty except background characters or some villains. At least that's the usual. "in the manhwa they mention that he starts to wear bright-looking clothes after some events and after one day after that the main story starts." I'm not wearing bright clothes right now and this confirms that the main story hasn't started yet!

The story starts with the main heroine waking up from a coma, ah yes...this manhwa is about a reincarnated girl that was killed in her past life. She then tries to change her fate, she manages to get revenge on her evil step-sister who frames her in her past life. Unfortunately, Deon action caused her to kill herself after she realized Luke was killed by deon. It is a tragic story. Poor those two... But back to me now, I don't know when the main story will start, and I also don't have an interest in the female lead.

...
...
...

Ahah! I got an idea before the main story starts I'll just keep myself low and not do anything with the siblings, Luke despite being bullied still manages to survive because he always manages to escape. He also passed the test and fortunately... I'm in the timeline where I or Luke has already done the test. So all I need to do is just keep myself low and make sure they don't have an interest in me. Deon can get the female lead if he wants I don't care about that. I just want to survive and use magic to go back to Jessica that's all.

I sit down on the ground gently touching the flowers, all of them are very pretty... There is a rose and some other types of unknown flowers here as well, chances are most of those flowers are just fantasy flowers. They are all very beautiful... I'm not too fond of flowers but in this dark time, they are the only good things I see here. Beautiful and pure... I gently take one from the bushes, I don't know the name of the flower... But it's pure white,

"..." I just stare at it, the flower is extremely hypnotizing... It makes me want to only look at it forever, no matter what is happening I can only focus on the flower. Is it because it looks so beautifully coated in white? Coincidentally white is also my favorite color aside from blue. I think I know this flower, it was on the main story cover! It is in Christine's hand while she is posing with deon! I guess Deon gives the flower to her.

I continue to look at the flower and try to remember the manhwa.

...

"hey, deon! There you are!" I go to deon, and he glances at me. "what is it?" he asked, I grit my teeth. "thanks to you, that trash has forgotten who the hell is he! He didn't even remember who I was, heck he didn't know about his name! Tell me! What the hell did you do to him!?" I yell. "so he doesn't remember who he is? Interesting..."