learning

[As the days go by, I stay in my room more and more. It's nice that they actually don't barge into my room and just leave me alone. The bedroom is a safe zone for me, of course, I can't stay in forever because sometimes I am called and I can't refuse. Because I know that if I don't do as they say, they'll come to me.

And each time I go out Kyle is there to protect me or have me watch him training, Vincent? As usual, will either tease Kyle or bully me. The same goes for Master Leon and Lady Anna. They never stopped with their abuse and vile words they spoke to me but thankfully I am not the OG Luke. Even if they insult me all I need to do is just pretend to be sad and then go away after they are done with it.

I let Master Leon break my hand, legs, and arms. Deon as usual only watching me, not saying anything or even trying to help. It's okay because I have never expected him to help me anyway.]

...

"Phew," I sighed with relief after finishing writing my situation in my diary. After that, I put the diary back with another book to make it look just like a normal book. Now I can see why OG Luke put his diary with other books together. If no one knew about the cover of his diary they would never think this section of books was where he put his diary and secrets.

I spend more time in the library, this does not raise any suspicion since the OG Luke has always spent his time either sewing or reading the books. I remember seeing some comments on how Luke is too 'girly' but I disagree, There is a male clothes designer and many of them usually sew clothes. Are you going to call them girly too~? Hehe.

Thanks to the fact that the ordane family is now busy with some events, there are not many
disturbances on me when I go daily. It's peaceful and I love it. As usual, I go to the library and pick a random book to read. Thanks to the fact that not many servants or my siblings go to the library I don't need to be scared of being bullied by them here.

I am also learning about this world, and what type of this world is. I mean, I know that this world is a novel but right now I know that I need to take it seriously because I am indeed in this world. If I take it from the main plot :

There is 5 family who rules this world. Archangel, Ordane, Kazlet, Fernandez, and Argos. All of them are special in their way. Mmh...not much is known tho since the plot focused more on the romance than the family or their lore. Also, it's not like the female lead would want to study another family since all she does is just-

*knock! Knock!*

"mmh?" I look at the door, close the book, and calm myself down. If it's Master Leon then... I have to be prepared to be beaten again, after a couple of seconds I look at the door and grip my clothes hard.

"Who's there?"

"Young master, it's me. Charles"

I sighed in relief, "Come in Charles" As soon as I finished talking Charles came in while bringing tea. "Young master would you like to drink tea?" he asked me, I nodded and so, Charles poured the tea into the cup and after that, he just stood there waiting for my orders. "Charles, you can join me in this too if you want," I tell him.

Charles immediately shakes his head, "No young master, it is inappropriate for me, a mere butler to join you" I look down, "I see..." I sighed. "Well it's okay, if you don't want it then that's fine," I said to him. He only nodded and just stood there. It's creepy to look at and I feel guilty to just watch him since he is older than me. Don't get me wrong, I know about the butler's job and all but to see an old man working so hard and here I am just ordering him around is... Uh... It makes me feel guilty...

I take the cup and give it to him, "Charles, you work so hard... So... I-if...if you don't mind it, please drink this as well" I look at him with pleading eyes. 'Please... Please...' Charles hesitates at first but soon gives up and drinks the tea. I smile! Yay! Charles chuckled, "Sigh... Young masters are still the same" he smiled. Aww!!! He is so handsome when he smiles!! Look at his smile!!!