Chapter 1

"Hey guys. Can someone help me with my homework?" I ask.

Pete Parker:
"Oh sorry y/n. Actually, I was about to ask you the same thing.", he says and grins crookedly.

Tony Stark:
"Actually, I have better things to do now. Ask Bruce.", he mumbles, leaves and continues to screw on his suit.

Bruce Banner:
"Oh, that's very simple. You just have to...." explains Bruce and starts explaining the task to you with all sorts of technical terms, so that you are even more confused afterwards.

Bucky Barnes:
"Unfortunately I don't have time. I have a mission.", Bucky says seriously and walks away.

Steve Rogers:
"Well uh you have to...we had a completely different curriculum back then. You'd better ask Tony." Steve says and smiles.

Pietro Maximoff:
"That's 583647.54646 squared, isn't it?" asks Pietro and chews on my pen. "Isn't it? Yes, that should work.", he murmurs.

Wanda Maximoff:
"Hmmm I think you'll just have to ask the teacher tomorrow to explain it to you again." Wanda suggests.

Natasha Romanoff:
"That's then....583647.54646 to the power of four.", Natasha mumbles after a while. "Focus y/n!" she yells, snapping in my face.

Clinton Barton:
"What do you need that for?" Clint complains, tossing my math notebook over his shoulder. I look at him with my mouth open. "You don't need that anymore. I'll have a serious word with your teacher tomorrow." He gets upset.

Sam Wilson:
"Well, I learned that at some point. To be honest, I still don't understand how it works." Sam says, shrugging his shoulders.

Thor Odinson:
"Show me.....something you have to learn? It's completely different here on Asgard. The students have to.....", Thor begins and tells you how great Asgard is because you do such things there don't have to learn.

Loki Laufeyson:
"That's..... impossible. How is that supposed to work. I'll come to school with you tomorrow. I want to understand how it works. That interests me now." Loki speaks and continues to puzzle.

Nick Fury:
"I run a whole secret organization, I can probably finish a math problem there," says Fury and sits down next to you. Half an hour later he calls Maria Hill. "Agent Hill, send all math-savvy agents to Stark Tower," he orders.

Pepper Potts:
"Let's see. Well I think you just have to take half there and multiply that by the result of that number...." says Pepper.