Chapter 13

"Pepper, the kids would like to have a dog. What do you say to that? Well, I would be fine," Tony says to Pepper.

Pete Parker:
"Please, Pepper! We'll take good care of the dog, too!" Peter begs.

Y/n:
"Yes! And we take him for a walk, feed him and love him more than anything!" I agree with Peter.

Bruce Banner:
"I think Peter and y/n are ready for that," Bruce says.

Bucky Barnes:
"Pepper. Come on! You know how happy y/n and Peter would be!" says Bucky.

Steve Rogers:
"Be sensible Pepper. I don't think these two will last long." Steve tries to stop her.

Pietro Maximoff:
"I'm still for a cat," interjects Pietro.

Wanda Maximoff:
"Or a rabbit," Wanda adds.

Natasha Romanoff:
"Peter and y/n don't have to take care of the dog by themselves. I'm happy to help," Natasha suggests.

Clinton Barton:
"How about a golden retriever, they're very easy to care for," says Clint.

Sam Wilson:
"As long as the dog's name isn't Belli, it's fine," says Sam.

Thor Odinson:
"But the dog will attack you all!" he says worried.

Loki Laufeyson:
"It sure would be great with a dog," Loki murmurs.

Nick Fury:
Nick isn't there. He's working at the Helicarrier right now.

Pepper Potts:
"Well, as long as I don't have to worry about it...I'd love to. But maybe you should explain to Thor what a dog is." Pepper says and we erupt in cheers.