Chapter 4

I'll call Tony. He picks up. "Shall I bring something from McDonald's?" I ask. He forwards the question to the others and mutes me.

Pete Parker:
"For me the Happy Meal. With apple juice, fruit puree, chicken nuggets, fries and ketchup." Peter calls out immediately.

Tony Stark:
"I want two cheeseburgers, one large fries, sour cream sauce and a large Coke," says Tony.

Bruce Banner:
"You don't need to take anything for me. I'd rather finish yesterday's pizza," Bruce murmurs.

Bucky Barnes:
"Just surprise me," says Bucky.

Steve Rogers:
"Oh um, I'd like spaghetti bolognese please." says Steve, overwhelmed. Tony explains that McDonald's doesn't have pasta. "Oh then I'll take the same as Tony," says Steve.

Pietro Maximoff:
"The chicken wrap please. You brought me last week. Thank you. You're a sweetheart.", Pietro said.

Wanda Maximoff:
"I just want an ice cream. What was it called? Mc Flury. Oh and an apple turnover and a large coke." Wanda explains.

Natasha Romanoff:
"I don't need anything. I just ate, but I don't say no to fries," laughs Nat.

Clinton Barton:
"The Big Mac menu for me, please. But you really don't have to take anything with me. I can make myself something to eat, too," Clint babbles.

Sam Wilson:
"Generous today hmm? What have you up to? And I can really choose everything? Well then I'll take everything.", says Sam.

Thor Odinson:
"I'll have the same as Clint. Is there coffee there too? Oh then I'll have one more... no two coffees." Thor says.

Loki Laufeyson:
"I want the same as you. Thank you my angel." Loki laughs.

Nick Fury:
"I just want a Big Mac. Do you want me to send someone to help you carry it?" Nick asks.

Pepper Potts:
"No thanks. Nice of you to ask," says Pepper.